Sign in to follow this  
PanzerGrenadier

Red Hammer was Great

WHATS NEXT biggrin.gifconfused.gif? smile.gif

Is that it or are we going to have MORE single player FUN and EXCITEMENT.

As im afraid i only play op flash single player as I love the in depth gameplay being able to complete missions all different ways etc.

Also in Red Hammer are there hidden vehicles in the levels. Such as the Hind in Red Dawn.

Cheers smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PanzerGrenadier @ Jan. 25 2002,14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also in Red Hammer are there hidden vehicles in the levels. Such as the Hind in Red Dawn.<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't Red Dawn the last mission in the original campaign?

Yes ... i think u misunderstood what i mean though.. Are there vehicles that are not part of the objectives that we can find in red hammer,, can u edit vehicles into the campaign ??

I agree, red hammer is great so far , bought it a few days ago(at last its in the stores in my country). u r not the only 1 who favours the single player option smile.gif

i dont know about secret vehicles, but i see many civilen cars and ppl in the different mission (so many unlocked militery and civ vehicles), which is great since in the original campagine there were almost no civs at all.

i hope to see more official single player missions, maby even a twicked 1985.pbo with all the new addons. it will sure make the original game much fun to replay again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PanzerGrenadier @ Jan. 25 2002,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHATS NEXT biggrin.gifconfused.gif? smile.gif

Is that it or are we going to have MORE single player FUN and EXCITEMENT.<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "more campaigns" and "more missions".

I recently bought, and completed, Between the Lines. It cost about $16 and I would say it was worth it. There are three seperate campaigns. Many bugs though but only in the first campaign. One such bug, which is quite funny, has your character flying around in a tank. YES, a flying tank with you and your gunner sitting on top. Not just one mission but a few of them. The computer generated players are also flying tanks! Some other bugs include objectives not registering. But you can get around that by using the endmission cheat. I'd also recommend PMC Fury. A great one for what seems like a home user creation and it's free. I'm now off to start Red Hammer. I am so hooked.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I recently bought, and completed, Between the Lines.  It cost about $16 and I would say it was worth it.<span id='postcolor'>

You quote a dollar price. Did you purchase this from a North American distributor? Who?

Also, did you apply the fix for Between the Lines, downloadable from XMP's site?

I agree I love the single missions but still enjoy the campaign done that now come codemasters we need more campaigns and single missions "PLEASE"

this flying bmp thing, happened to me too, it was the first mission in some 3rd party campaigne (dont remmber the exact name, something with "everon", nice 1, havent finished it yet.

i think it was thet 1.02 editor bug. i erazed the addon, and everything returnedto normal.

I've completed 1985 four times. You could try it again in vet mode until someone puts out a usermade campaign that rocks.

Or try it with Super AI tounge.gif