Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

FREIES FREYA!

Sure, mate, I know that - once I played that campaign, but I didn't finished it and then I must have deleted it somehow, because I don't have it anymore installed albeit the campaign package itself is surely archivized somewhere on my spare discs. If the "Freies Freya" goes well I think I'll get back to "Yankie Stalker" later on.

Well, getting back to above - mentioned "Freies Freya"; I downloaded all of the addons from the BW Mod site and the problem solved itself thus. However, I am having another trouble at the very beginning as in the first mission, "The Patrol" , the guys from no. 5 up refuse to board the APC and the mission doesn't progress at all. I used "endmission" cheat code to move on to another mission, but I didn't like that - it's not my style of playing; I like to follow the story.

I am using ECP mod, DMA custom animations along with Sanctuary custom pistol animations, the material addon, NIM_dynamic weather and llaumax sky , perhaps that's the source of the problem, dunno ... ... I searched the both campaign topics here and at OFPEC, but nobody reported that penomenon. I think I tried the mission with the addons required EXCLUSIVELY and no other enhancements, but it didn't help much - actually, nothing at all.

Keep the good job up, don't you dare to give it up; ... I looked through the topics devoted to your works and whatever they say I think that you're making lots of great stuff. That's why I started to follow the things of yours ...

Cheers! Take care! pistols.gif

It's great the addons problem is solved!

You really suprised me with this problem... sad_o.gif I don't know why this happend.

I'm not enjoy to say this, but if you can play correctly to the other missions, you can ignore the first one... (This is an introduction mission). But this is the only mission, what are voiceovered by german guys.

Sorry, I don't understand: you tried this first mission without the ECP, DMA and others and still no working, or no?

Oh, and about the Yankie Stalker: please use the latest version of the campaign! Cheetah (from ofpec) tested and reviewed very deeply and I fixed some minor addon bugs.

I just completed this campaign and can say that its highly recommended, even if you dont like german bundeshwhatever. Overall this was good solid work meaning that there isn't error X in this mission and error Y in that mission. It was mostly enjoyable mission after mission.

Cutscenes were nice, its always good to have some background story for the fighting. I think most of the missions had a cutscene if not two, very good.

There were few bis_resistance addon errors which break few cutscenes, but nothing major.

If you already havent played this campaign, do it now smile_o.gif