Sign in to follow this  
Thunnder Bunny

Weird logo showing up?

Hmmm hope this is in the right place....Anyone have a problem with this logo showing up in weird places?

http://members.socket.net/~marauder3050/BS.jpg

Is this an official logo from BIS? It has to be a glitch or conflicting texture. I'll try to back track on the addons I loaded recently.... any idea what to look for?

Thx 4 any help smile_o.gif

They all look like custom, non BIS units, I think you downloaded a mod wink_o.gif

Philcommando's addons cause the BIS logo to show up on other addons so check if you have any of them installed.

that logo came with the addons Bis Sample models for o2 etc at breath site. some people added it to there own, the texture was called BIS_klan.

Wonder if there is a drop in blank texture that can take the place of the placeholder?

If it is Phils addons making the bug, I'll have to live with it. I'm using some of his ships right now for some ocean going fun smile_o.gif

I think it's a BIS placeholder for clan logos

exactly what it is

altho it shouldn't show up..it should only show your own clan logo if you have your squad xml hosted somewhere and linked to in your user settings

its the clan placeholder that is applied in O2 - assuming the author of the affected addons didnt misname the selection, then i can almost guarantee that you have a philcommando addon causing the problem.

Wonder if there is a drop in blank texture that can take the place of the placeholder?

If it is Phils addons making the bug, I'll have to live with it.  I'm using some of his ships right now for some ocean going fun smile_o.gif

then you better live ....with it because the ships are exactly the addons by phil that are causing it badly enough

sad_o.gif

maybe someone could find the problem in those addons and maybe fix them ?