Sign in to follow this  
AK-Chester

MERCS Vehicles

Just a couple of retextures and modifications (models, sounds, etc) of some of our fave vehicles by various authors. All versions: 1.0. No demo missions this time, sorry. Please also check the readme files. Thanks!

MERCS Cessna (1.66 MB) - Original model and textures by Silesian.

MERCS CJ / Civilian Jeep (600 KB) - Original model and textures by BIS.

MERCS KLR (800 KB) - Original model and textures by SelectThis, modified by the Finnish Defence Forces Mod Team.

MERCS Mini (800 KB) - Original model and textures by BIS.

MERCS OH58 (3.52 MB) - Original model and textures by Martin.

MERCS Police (1.56 MB) - Original models and textures by BIS and the Finnish Defence Forces Mod Team (Police Man).

MERCS Zodiac (500 KB) - Original model and textures by Nacho, modified by the Finnish Defence Forces Mod Team.

Special thanks to the original authors of these units/vehicles, and also to OFP.info for hosting!

smile_o.gif

Enjoy!

AK-Chester and AK-George

Edited by AK-Chester

Nice! I really like the look of these, unfortunately though, the download links don't work... confused_o.gif

EDIT: Never mind, I thought it was the links were broken, but it turns out I can't download anything else from OFP.info, I'll just wait till it clears up.

Links (still) work fine for me. Yeah, I know I'm late, sorry. whistle.gif

Edited by AK-Chester

First post updated. Download links should be working now, again.

smile_o.gif

Edited by AK-Chester

By MattyDienhoff's request, here's a non-police version of the police jeep by BIS. Modified by my mate AK-George, mostly.

cjvo1.th.jpg

Please see first post for download links. Enjoy!

AK-Chester and AK-George

that jeep is a welcome addition to the addons you have released, are you still doing OFP things? smile_o.gif

that jeep is a welcome addition to the addons you have released...

Thank you, R0adki11! smile_o.gif

...are you still doing OFP things?  smile_o.gif

Not really. wink_o.gif

We didn't even have OFP installed anymore when Matty asked us to modify this jeep for him, but we really liked the idea, so we both reinstalled the game and the tools and made it for him. We still have quiet a lot of nearly finished / unreleased stuff sitting on our harddrives, so maybe, if we should find the time... and the motivation... who knows... *g*