Sign in to follow this  
breaker44

Mini Lunchman

LMFAO even google doesnt no about any mini lunchman.. the first thing on the list is this thred lmao.. but theres a mini Munchman.

lunchman.jpg

rofl.gif

Exactly. It was in his avatar all along.

No really the first time I played that mission I honestly pictured some sort of lunchbox with headphones coming out of it.

To tell the truth, I had no idea. I thought it was some concoction BIS had pulled out of their early fantasy-game days. Or they were dodging copyright laws or something. yay.gif

I thought it was some american contraption that us Aussies hadn't really embraced yet, like Pop-tarts or Dr. Pepper (Yecch)

I thought it was some american contraption that us Aussies hadn't really embraced yet, like Pop-tarts or Dr. Pepper (Yecch)

That's probably what it is.

As an American I can honestly say I and everyone else I know have never heard of a mini lunchman before.  huh.gif

Edit: And omg Pop-Tarts rule, how could you have not embraced them, don't you Aussies have toasters?

Edit: And omg Pop-Tarts rule, how could you have not embraced them, don't you Aussies have toasters?

Of Coruse we have toasters, How else would me and my sister play "What fits in the Toaster?" lol

Of Coruse we have toasters, How else would me and my sister play "What fits in the Toaster?" lol

What fits in the kangaroo pouch? Anyway will we ever find out what a mini-lunchman is?