Sign in to follow this  
1in1class

Face text

yes iv had this issue befor but forgot how to addres it, Iv dl face text2 and put it in my ffur2006 addon folder like i did befor but now the face on my main guy when i start an mission the face is all crazy looking. I know that the faces look crazy in the editor for picking your face but when you start an mission it looks like normal but now it look like it did in the editor all crazy plzzz help me help.gif

Hey there. The reason the faces won't work on FFUR, or normal OFP for that matter, is because those faces are designed specifically for addons using Llauma's head model v2.

That is, FacesTex2 won't work outside of these addons:

Sgt. Eversmann's ACU

OFPL GROM

Laser's PJs

FP US Infantry (or any other FP addon, for that matter wink_o.gif )

...to name a few (can't remember any more).

Units that have the standard BIS head model will not be able to use these faces, as they have a different architecture.

Hope this helps. xmas_o.gif

By my knowledge, the only solution is, that you make the same head with all the head models (standard & Llauma mostly) and always choose the appropriate head texture, for the soldier you want to use. But it can be annoying if you often play missions with different addons.

General is purely for vanilla SP Opf play (all other areas have their own specific forums).