Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Camp Craft Volume 1 Ver.I Release

Here it is CAMP CRAFT VOLUME I ver.1.0

You can download it HERE (THX SWAT for Mirror)

Content:

BW/German-Section

-BW Lean to

-BW Cooking can

-BW Foldingspade

-BW Group camp

-BW Isomatte

Improvised-Section

-Lean to

-Hammock

-tent

-hiden tent

-fire pit

-bar fire

cc1vd1.jpg

cc2rh6.jpg

How could it be that something like the Roflman gets attention like hell, but nobody gives feedback to this? sad_o.gif

you know man im not sure but i took a look at your stuff and i mean its well made and such i hate to be mean its not much on my category of stuff id use but im sure it iwll and cna come into play in alto of missions and setting good work and keep it up thumbs-up.gif

i mean its innovative and new very original the roflman is to but its kinda stupid and usless to me mostly idk whistle.gif

I was away  whistle.gif   ...cast away ....  notworthy.gif  ...I'll use it for a campground in mind, athough you gotta make that lantern  xmas_o.gif

They're not the typical affair. Not the mainstay of military might. Not the flash of the addon stash ...I was stretching it.  What I like about your addons is the fact that they are the odds and ends, the editor "objects" category of items (not the glamourous stuff) but very useful for those who like atmosphere, detail...  xmas_o.gif  It's the little things that make it that much more enjoyable and that's what your addons do.

They are the props in the background,...they are the "setting" and not the "main characters"...  without your addons there simply would be no character, so keep on trucking because I'd like to use your addons to get a very important message out there!

Thanks!

---IceFLYER

*EDIT - oh, ROFLMAN's got gumbish qualities...gumbi for crying out loud! that's hard to compete with man  wink_o.gif   Go on, admit it! goodnight.gif

DLing now mate - this is a GREAT idea - perfect for sprucing up your home base before a mission...

Believe me, I'm a fan, and hope more of this stuff comes mate! smile_o.gif

yay.gif

Nice work mate, brings back romantic campfire sessions to opf (if mine wouldn't crash i'd still play it i guess) tounge2.gif