Sign in to follow this  
crashdome

WGL Missions of the Month

Thanks Igor! You are da man!

I will have new scenarios posted for next month around midnight GMT time.

As a note to downloaders, there is a forum just below the list of missions. Use that to post bugs/comments about the missions.

Note to uploaders: You can update your mission by editing the specific mission and re-uploading a new file. You might want to keep the filename the same(optional) and note the changes in the description. It will update the date automatically.

Sorry for not submitting one, but I've been busy converting old stuff and working through my list of new ideas. Unfortunately none of the mission topics overlapped with your theme. If they do, I'll be sure to upload it.

Two other very interesting themes this month, I should submit something again...

On a side note, I'd be interested in giving/receiving some feedback, but I can't find a useable feedback thread on your forums. I've got to be missing something again, can you sort me out ?

Create a new one smile_o.gif

The forum module is pretty basic - no fancy smileys or code blocks unfortunately. Should be upgraded soon though.

Update

Added some feedback myself of some missions I played to help get the ball rolling. The forum should now appear to regular registered users when visiting the page (sorry my bad).

I've also added a journal entry to my OFP Editing blog on the site in response to some thoughts I had while playing these awesome missions. The blog is publicly available to everyone btw.

Sorry in advance for posting this in the wrong thread.

I´m searching for the "War for Malden" mission and am pretty sure it´s been released on sinewsofwar.com but can´t find it there, searching google wasn´t successful either confused_o.gif

Any hints?

I made a mission for the clan I was in called Overlord, it was simply Nogova covered with 800 infantry (mixed res and east) and it was covered with Convoys/Fuel and Ammo Dumps/Patrols and anything else, we would conduct reconnaissance of a given area, and discuss what we can do with that area. We would then act on it and conduct the operation, do our objectives we wanted and then call it mission finish, after the hundreds of reinforcements came of course.

We played that mission at least over 40 times before we started looking at other missions. wink_o.giftounge2.gif

is it available to the general public for conversion?