Sign in to follow this  
PINOCUL

voice

Hello, I use a translator sad_o.gif

If somebody could translate this into English:    

Please : a multidirectional system of voice :    

if somebody speaks in his microphone, and that this person is dimensioned of me,   then I hears he on my left if he is on my left…, and more or less extremely according to the distance.  if I am in a vehicle, one hears people who are in the vehicle…    let us say a “radio†mode, which is not the radio but rather as in the life, the voices of the people in the neighbourhoods.

and thus to say to shout has a ennemy before killing it: hey jerk you died!!

French :

Un systeme de voix multidirectionnel

si quelqu'un parle dans son micro, et que cette personne est a coté de moi,

alors je l'entend Å• ma gauche si il est Å• ma gauche..., et plus ou moins fort selon la distance.

si je suis dans un vehicule, on entend les gens qui sont dans le vehicule...

disons un mode "radio", qui n'est pas la radio mais plutot comme dans la vie, les voix des personnes

aux alentours.

et donc dire crier a un ennemy avant de le tuer : hey connard tu es mort !! PAN

ALLEZ zIZOUUUUUUUU pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

huh.gif

If this was a request/suggestion, this was wasting mods time, since we've been told about...8-9 months ago, if not more, that BIS isn't taking suggestions on ArmA.

OFP had an ingame voice chat that as far as i know sadly never worked, but there you could select which channel to use just like with the text chat. I don't know why it was never fixed, it really had some potential.

If BIS decides to implement an ingame voicechat i am pretty sure they will take the effort to make it as perfect as can be... biggrin_o.gif

That's the way it is in OFP I think. When you use 'direct speaking' channel, it is as if your character was speaking. Too bad the in-game voice only works when you use directplay protocol.

So it will probably be just like you described in ArmA.

Voice chat will be in ArmA, wait and try it, then post suggestions/comments smile_o.gif