Sign in to follow this  
MeinHerzBrennt

Reinforcements?

Is there a way to make soldiers from other squads replace fallen ones in yours? Or on a resistance level Im making, I want to rally troops so I was wondering if you can make it so if you come within a certain disatance of a civilian he joins your squad. Not any civilian, just select ones you have to go out and look for. Thanks in advance.

I think you should contact some guys who are really into CTI stuff etc. It must be possible. I dont have the skill to do it. But It must be possible to call up a list with still alive units of your side and add them to your group. Try some guys from CTI

Greetz

Rotten

To be honest - you don't need guys from CTI for that one wink_o.gif

Just send a PM to a moderator to move this thread into

misson editing section.

A hint - you're searching for CreateUnit command.

~S~ CD

You could always add an action to all the units, and make a script that goes something like

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

;Join.sqs

_man = _this select 0

_action = _this select 2

_presser = _this select 1

IF (count units group _presser == 12) THEN {hint "You have too many units!";exit}

_man removeaction _action

[_man] join _presser

_man groupchat format ["%1 Reporting for duty, sir.",name _man]

exit

Not sure if I have the selects right, but something like that would work.

The old Y2K3 mod had an option for a unasigned unit to join you're squad if you were the commander.You right clicked mouse button,then as well as other option's their was an option to "join squad".Then again the Y2K3 mod had a lot of thing's in it from the old ECP mod! Hope it help's