Sign in to follow this  
Zorbtek

New ArmA trailer

Wow, amazing work. BIS, hire this guy!  welcome.gif

i bet he would work for free..  nener.gif

who wouldn't..?

I certanly would not. some people has to work for a living tounge2.gif

nice movie BTW, tough the 30s effect in the beginning brings everyones toughts to WW2, which as someone said, doesn't fit very well with the theme of the game.

again nice vid yay.gif

Why hasn't BIS hired you yet?

Yeah, if you don't do this sort of thing for a living, it's about time you looked for a job. Kick-ass video. I'm envious.

Hi !

The trailer was nice,I only missed some ingame shots from the inside of the whicles f.e.: tanks, tc-s. It would be great to see the progress since OF + some infos like "how" active will the "consols" be inside.Will they be just "decorations" or usable elements?

Lovely notworthy.gif

When will the HD version be available ? tounge2.gif

i'd have to agree with whoever said that it is too corny. Don't like it at all. Fits perfectly into the cliché of any Hollywood heroic-moronic war movie though. wink_o.gif

I liked the original better sorry. This one is a bit corny. Also...WWII style movie at the start? Uh, its modern day game plus thats tacky to begin with.

Don't you ever have anything good or nice to say? You seem to skip the positive comments and jump right into the negative ones, leaving out anything that can be considered a sign that you're capable of being anything but "miserable..."

Back on topic, that's some fine work there mate, a desirable skill.

Hopefully when ArmA comes out soon, I'll be able to create a better video with longer scenes... Hollywood style

hey, great vid lovely work an enviably talent.

Few eye for detail things perhaps instead of the AH64 apache.. the map of sahrani over the real island, as you zoom into the island it dissapears or something? People see an AH64 apache on the trailer which is a cool effect but it leaves you wishing to see som AH 64 apache action as the trailer leaves you wanting to see some more. I would probably scrap the zoom in over all the vehecles at the end, it shows us what vehecles there are but if you were watching it and were new to the game you'd be taking notice that the scene doesn't show action. Number of vehecles doesn't necessarily attract an audience it's the atmosphere. but it's a minor critisism. if I were to have that sorta shot I would perhaps put it up front but it doesn't really belong there either IMHO. You want that sort of shot right before the action with that equipment begins if you have it.

Fantastic trailer overall. imagine the sort of video's the community could come up with. They make all the difference when promoing a game. I thought the choice of music was great, the use of the island early up great, the quick flick through the vipers going over the city and whathaveyou was perfect. Makes me envious!

P.S hope the critisism was viewed as constructive! I look forward to some more movies when the games released!

(Edit) to make comments appear more soft)

Guest Ti0n3r

The editing is well done but the vid itself is too 'cheesy' in my opinon. I think the original was much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIMmVCXK_Gc

(be advised YouTube may contain adult material if you wish to venture further)

I reworked the Armed Assault trailer like I did with the OFP:Elite trailer.  I'll send a copy to OFP.info so you can download the higher quality video.

Nothing special, just another take

hi there, your interview with Michael Jackson cracked up rofl.gifrofl.gif

and for the new trailer, it is just about as good as it can get given so little materials. smile_o.gif