Sign in to follow this  
Lightspeed

Is there an AntiCheat in ArmA?

Cos this is the only Gaming Forum that duznt seem to know that AC = AntiCheat.

Quote[/b] ]1. Form a question correctly.

2. Search before posting.

whistle.gif

I did my friend, and I didnt see it.  So help or dont.

I did FuckKnuckle, and I didnt see it.  So help or stfu.

Wow, you will get really far with that attitude... rofl.gif

well i reposted with a proper question, i searched Forum twice, and twice I get ass remarks.  So if Im not going to get the Info just tell me, arrogant fucks.

well i reposted with a proper question, i searched Forum twice, and twice I get ass remarks.  So if Im not going to get the Info just tell me, arrogant fucks.

What language, oh my.

So if Im not going to get the Info just tell me, arrogant fucks.

If you had replaced that with please there might have been people who wanted to help you, but now you can forget it tounge2.gif

Seriously, do you think that the people on the other end of your internet cable are there just for you to answer your questions?  rofl.gif

EDIT: Either you didnt use the search function, or you are just dumb

sorry for the flaming, but its true.... confused_o.gif

We don't know. There was a long thread about it, no answer.

[edit] Or atleast i haven't heard anything, posters above me seem to know something.

May I speculate and see a "Good bye Lightspeed" soon ?

Maybe you tick the little "and older" box in your search request, but heck what do I know...I´m just one of that arrogant fucks.

how hard would it be for you say 3 words:

Yes, its Punkbuster.

instead of,

Can you please post a proper question, and also search the forums.

So again, give me an answer, or stop replying with pointless comments about how insulting I was.  Yes, I insult dickheads who wont answer simple questions...deal with it.

Yes, I insult dickheads who wont answer simple questions...deal with it.

And we laugh at people who think that we are here just too answer questions for lazy people who cant be bothered to do anything for themselves and spamming the forum with useless topics, and we surely dont help them  rofl.gif

thank you toster - so simple and yet so effective. end of story is noone knows if theres an AC aka A.N.T.I.C.H.E.A.T. in ArmA.

now lock me - gj.  a good days work all in all.

Yes, its Punkbuster.

It is?

No it isnt, noone knows and i dont think wel will untill the MP demo... wink_o.gif

ofpforum said -

"And we laugh at people who think that we are here just too answer questions for lazy people who cant be bothered to do anything for themselves and spamming the forum with useless topics, and we surely dont help them  "

And yet you keep replying...lol

So I guess that makes you twice as much of a dick...

nener.gif

"And we laugh at people who think that we are here just too answer questions for lazy people who cant be bothered to do anything for themselves and spamming the forum with useless topics, and we surely dont help them  "

And yet you keep replying...lol

So I guess that makes you twice as much of a dick...

nener.gif

Yes, i like not telling annoying people what they want to hear, but instead i laugh and point them to the search button.

Seriously, if everyone makes a new topic for every question they have then it would become like the Bethesda (Or even worse, the Bungee) forums, wich are totally unreadable and full of useless crap crazy_o.gif

Why not pin key issues like AntiCheat?

Better still, if you're not interested in helping, why post a reply?

Anyways, have a fucked life,

Lightspeed

EDIT: deanosbeano speaks the truth, no need to post here smile_o.gif

Searching as many people have pointed out shows the currently available information about anti cheats, there is no need for a new thread.

For ignoring moderator's instruction, then repeated flaming/flamebaiting when you didn't like people's answers you will be post restricted for 1 week and receive a warning level of 1. Please modify your behaviour to be more socially acceptable on your return.

For the record, as far as I'm aware the most common AC acronym refers to "air conditioning", not surprising your first thread resulted in no answers of use.