Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

Fallout 2 Weapon Pack

Ok, some more info:First i wanted to take the todays weapons into pack just as they are, but now i decided to retexture the metal parts of them to give them a rusty and older look.

Youve got my support!

The power armor would be an awesome look in OFP though

Not to mention this would be a rather easy mod if you went all out, theres already some beat up tore up vehicle addons and a wasteland island that looks fallout esque.

And nuclear bombs!

I really think this idea could take off if some more people could get word of this....

After a longer weekend with my girl iam back to work and heres my Beta1 Model of the Turboplasmariffle.

PromoTurboplazmar.JPG

ok heres the second version of the turboplazma riffle, which i like more than the version above. PromoTurboplazmar2.JPG

Not bad! not bad at all biggrin_o.gif what are the dammage vaules going to be like? will it be able to destroy a car in few shots or one? Maybe (if you get help on the scripting front) it could set infantry units on fire (with maybe a green fire?) with one shot. tounge2.gif maybe you could retexture an civilian model into a chard burnt body too so when the said victem dies you could deletevehicle the unit and spawn a setdammage1 burnt body.

Just some ideas...

Keep it up!

Yeah i had the same ideas, but i have not the scripting skills to do the Weapon effects.

Um, enemies hit would burn into ashes with a purple flame expanding from the hit point like a fire on paper expanding.

Glad to see another F2 veteran here. Indeed F2 was high on its weapon ballistics caluclations. If only it had not fallen into the past mishaps of diminishing almost out of history forever.

After a few weeks of holiday, iam now returning to work on this pack. Heres a Pic of the improvised Piperiffle. piperiffle.JPG

Please don't spell rifle with 2 "l"s! I'm sorry for being so nit-picky, but it's very annoying when people do that. You're not alone, the Barbarossa mod had that too, but please please please fix it! Thank you! biggrin_o.gif

P.S. Sorry!

Please don't spell rifle with 2 "l"s! I'm sorry for being so nit-picky, but it's very annoying when people do that. You're not alone, the Barbarossa mod had that too, but please please please fix it! Thank you! biggrin_o.gif

P.S. Sorry!

--------------

There are two "o"s in "too", use apostraphes correctly (no DVD's or thing's, okay?), and for the love of God, don't misspell too much, or I'll be forced to hate you.

WHEN YOU GO TO COURT YOU'RE TRUSTING YOUR FATE TO TWELVE PEOPLE

WHO AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF JURY DUTY

If you litter, you are a communist.

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/timblesink/index.htm

What is an apostraphe anyway?  rofl.gif

(Oh btw, abbreviations are with an apostrophe right? and DVD is an abbreviation or what?  tounge2.gif )

Ontopic: Heh, im looking forward to this pack, it will probably look nice combined with Carwars wink_o.gif

Actually, abbreviations with APOSTROPHES (y'know, I spelled it "apostraphes" all my life and only last night [and not by you] did I find out that was wrong. No-one's ever corrected me, so it's not my fault) are wrong. There's a simple rule: If it can have "is" or "has", is cutting letters off (can't etc.), or is pwned by something (lol), then it can have an apostrophe. If not, it can't.

With the "DVD's", that would mean that the DVD owns something. Wrong.

ONTOPIC: Fallout and Fallout 2 are my favorite games ever, so I love this back. But don't forget the Red Ryder BB gun! However useless and tempting to sell because it was worth loads it was, it is the soul of Fallout 2! Sort of.

First: iam german so maybe not everything iam writing is spelled corectly. Second: i make a short break on that pack until i have finished some addons for Conspiracies: The Experience Third: Yes i will add the BB Gun.

At the moment there just the weapons planned. If i find a good scripter i would maybe make some more stuff.