Sign in to follow this  
Hitcher

Carwars 2

downloading now and will test tomorrow...meanwhile, based on the screenshots and from the addon maker point view (plz dont take me wrong..i want to add some positive critics here) the textures on that black "cadilac" screenie ,with punk dude on the driver seat, seems to close to the white tone ( causing that weird magenta color on textures). tires havent texture to so they look kinda flat to...

i'm curious to see how the truck trailer + cargo works. 2 pbo's with a 3rd pbo attaching them? 1 single pbo with hide/unhide ? instead of trying to guess, i think i'll test it and give a look on the cfg...

keep giving us addons plz smile_o.gif

it s a work in progress, not done but soon , don't try old pack it s ugly goodnight.gif

looks nice smile_o.gif

I have got here a car too, made it in the Tiberian Genesis Mod. I think it would be nice in your pack biggrin_o.gif

If you would like it, i can send it to you, you can modify it and do what you would.

MSN/Email: yipey88@hotmail.com

Here are some pics:

frontview

backview

frontview near

Enjoy..

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Absolutely Incredible! I see a nice MFP pursuit car in those pics. I can't wait to give that a whirl. Enjoying your last release. Good stuff. Now I know why I have two copies of OFP biggrin_o.gif

yea sentry can you put some screen from your model please?

sure it 's a fucking nice model

notworthy.gif

i contact you by PM

RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pistols.gif

I like the color of the blackish/silverish car too.... neat stuff ...lets us hitch a ride already! haha pistols.gif

Awesome work, is that truck consisting of two cars? Because of the 2 turrets visible. Or is just on top of the car able to shoot?

Quote[/b] ]Awesome work, is that truck consisting of two cars? Because of the 2 turrets visible. Or is just on top of the car able to shoot?

2 turrets are not enough? rofl.gif

just DLing it and really looking forward to it. Is there any multiplayer ?? and if so whats it like ?? yay.gif