Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Faun Franziska SLT56 v3.0

wow, this addon is truly amazing. most vehicles work perfectly!

I just have one question. I use this with the FFUR 2006 mod. (put it in the ffur2006>addons folder) and I just want to know if that confilcts anything. (because there are several tanks that dont work and yes, I know that there are some tanks that wont)

again, this addon is really awesome.

Hey Dabitup! smile_o.gif

Yes, it may not work with certain addons. Mostly this is because of;

a) cargo vehicle use some script which is executed to "setpos" the tank. To simplify, if addon maker use an embedded script to position/move the addon this may cause conflict.

b) This is more common. If the addon has somehow different land contacts and/ or geo (different; when compared to official and unofficial cargo working) that time this is the origin of the trouble.

correcting "b)" is really easy. Addon makers can test if their addon is working well with Franziska v3 and can easily change the conflicting point.

I don't know FFUR 2006's internal system in terms of its core scripts if there are any which may "setpos" the addons. Thunderbird may reply here. I will contact him asap.

Thanks,

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

why, I appreciate that!

I have been testing it with the CSLA mod, and so far I havent seen one tank that doesnt work, so I know it works with that mod.

Again, thankyou Gökhan!

Thanks for your innovation and contributions to the community Gökhan and Murat.

cheers for the replies - i'll looking into what varients of the warriors fail to work, and i'll speak to the guy developing them - cant work out what could be causing it, but i'll see what i can dig up

Cheers back!

@dabitup, M9ACE[QSF], Messiah

Not at all, enjoy your addon! smile_o.gif I talked to Thunderbird and he said that FFUR doesn't include any script intervening in the system. Thus it must be about "b)" issue which I explained on my previous message.

Okay, time to complete Cobra's SFX. Hope you like it too smile_o.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

okay, thanks Gökhan!

again, this is an awesome addon. Lots of creative situations to think of! smile_o.gif

hi

i have download and install the turkisunion mod 2.0 but i can see the trailer i can only see the Truck and in the rar is only the file for the Faun and not the file for the SLT56 could anyone send me the file please.

sorry for my bad English help.gifhelp.gif