Sign in to follow this  
wildbrumby

Where to find Undead Mod?

Hi. I'm trying to find the Undead Mod for Flashpoint, but I can't find it anywhere. Ofpec is down, where it was origionally I think. Does anybody know where I could find it? Thanks.

Try looking around on ofp.info. The way I got it was googling "OFP zombie mod" or something like that, and the homepage of it should be there somewhere. There's a download bit, but I'm pretty sure it leads to the old "gamezone" address of ofp.info, so copy the link and change it to the "gamepark" address. Happy hunting! wink_o.gif

There are 4 main packs of undead released right now, there's Scott's origanal; you can get it from the zombie mod website, and there's an RC4 beta at the old farmland forums here (somewhere).

The second pack is Mr. Beans reworked zombies, these are really pretty much the same, but they moan and stuff, which makes them pretty cool ingame get them here.

The third pack is Zombie1's zombies, you can find them on his site Here.

The fourth pack isn't zombies, but it's still undead, General Barron has made a very nice pack of Vampire scripted civilians, which you can get here, additionally Farmland mod has made an update that adds some new models and skins that you can get here.

Happy Hunting, TALLY HO! tounge2.gif

i can't download zombie1's addons

anyone can give alternative link to download (other than rapidshare plz)

Hey thanks! Just what I was looking for guys. Thanks heaps, and now for some great missions. rofl.gif