Sign in to follow this  
Heatseeker

group dead+seagulls+end= How?

I have found a problem using:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">west countside (units mygroup) < 1

with seagull respawn mode. The above activates my trigger once all units of a group are dead.

The trigger will then fail one objective and exec outro loose (outro loose sets end2=true in the end).

But... it doesnt work.

It works in the editor (no seagulls there).

It works when im the only one playing the mission.

It doesnt work testing the mission with a.i. after i pbo'ed and instaled the mission. The a.i. dies, i die, i fly around has a seagull and outroloose never triggers confused_o.gif .

So basically, is it possible to have a coop mission that fails once the players are dead but still use respawn=bird? confused_o.gif ??

Have you tried "alive" method instead of "west countside"?

off top of my head it was something like:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">("alive _x" count units mygroup) < 1

I'm not sure but I think the 'normal' intros and outros don't work in MP (the ones in the editor, Intro, Mission, Outro - loose and Outro - win).

Well i decided not to bother with it and just use "respawn=0" and its working well know. Thanks for your sugestion Crash, i might give it a try thumbs-up.gif .

Quote[/b] ]I'm not sure but I think the 'normal' intros and outros don't work in MP (the ones in the editor, Intro, Mission, Outro - loose and Outro - win).

Correct but you can make the movies in mission and call them with a trigger, gamelogic or whatever.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[] exec "intro.sqs"

I have 1 intro, 1 outrowin and 2 small outro looses that seem to be working well so far smile_o.gif .