Sign in to follow this  
4WDTaco

I've just been OFP de-VIRGINized!!!!

Man, I'm blown away by this game. Before OFP I was an avid REDSTORM fanatic/gamer. Still have my first copy of Rainbow Six. No other FPS/game could get my attention. I loved the suspense of the game, the "one shot your dead" ethic. Anyways, a couple of expansions/mods later, here I am. I just picked up the copy after surfing the net and seeing what people had to say. I was like hmm, GR on one side and OFP on the other. Man, I'm playing as a cadet and it's freakin' hard and I love it. Can't wait to play as a veteran and than try my luck online after I get more OFP skills. THIS FORUM IS AWSOME!!!!! I'm currently stuck on one of the earlier missions, where I have to move solo from A to B but I keep getting killed and it's just bad-ass. Each time I get farther and farther. Crawling, walking, waiting for the enemies to move on, etc... anyways, back to gaming. Wish me luck! Oh yeah, since I just bought it, I just downloaded the patches one by one and installed them one right after the other (reboots between of course) and it's playing fine. Can't wait to conquer it so I can try that Red Hammer.

If you want 2 play with better (more dangerus) enemies turn on Super AI option in your difficult menu. Veteran isn't hard. You just have to learn how to use compas and map.

In mulitplayer we don't play as a cadets. So try to learn navigation... or you'll get lost wink.gif

Can you use super AI in multiplayer (co-op), because me and my buds often blitz the AI, and need more of a challenge?

Welcome, and thanx for the great post.

I'm sure this'll be like music to the ears of BIS. "Ahhh. Another satisfied customer".

And yeah, I'm pretty sure you can turn on SAI in mp.

Well.. i'm not sure about super AI in MP. Admin sets difficult of the game, so if he's got SAI on then every1 should have it too. But i can't tell you is it true about SAI in MP, but i hope so.. smile.gif

Oh yeah, sorry bout that. It's late and I'm tired. I didn't think of it like that. But I hope ai in mp is possible.

Heheh ... I still remember the day when I was down the game shop, with OFP in one hand and some other game I can't remember in the other. I just had absolutely no clue what an addiction I was about to get myself into!

Welcome to the club - gaming will never be the same again!

actually just yesterday i was playing a coop against the super AI and it was MAD fun - we had been concentrating mainly on the soldiers on our right but we didnt notice the ruskies flanking us on the left! by the time we noticed they were nearly behind us lol and by then our casualties went ^