Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Stargate Worlds V2.0

i love it that you released the v 2.0 island but why release it with a mission that uses a addon version that is not out for grabbing yet huh.gif?? could you please build the mision using the sg v1.2 huh.gif?

Sorry but walmis will release his stargate 1.3 soon

I updated the misson without thinking confused_o.gif

then i know the reason youre stopping ofp........... your head is to small for every ofp thing in it so RL stuff wont fitt anymore tounge2.gif

then i know the reason youre stopping ofp...........  your head is to small for every ofp thing in it so RL stuff wont fitt anymore  tounge2.gif

rofl.gif Stop your killing me!

You should be on stage! whistle.gif

I can't play your map because when I try to load it in mission editor I get an error: Cannot open object baracken\hangar_in.p3d, and I have the latest version of the baracken addon.

You seriously need to have someone else test your stuff.

And if you already do, you need to get new people.

I have all the required addons to play the map if it's that what you mean

The main two bugs I can find are that one of the stargates is in a gravel heap, and that on the Bravo Site (although it could be the alpha site) there's a barracks which is the interior object, not the exterior one (meaning it's looks really crappy)

The map looks quite interesting but i'm having problems with the ground textueres. The area around the alpha/beta sites are just plain white like something is missing. Im also having the same problem with the small city in the upper right hand corner of the map. Is anyone else having this problem?

The ground textures are mainly from Phoenix island, so, if you're having that problem download it and copy the textures file to the same directory as stargateworlds (assuming it isn't already wink_o.gif ), you can get phoenix here.