Sign in to follow this  
kissdznuts

No amphib units in AA

Title says it all: No amphib units in AA.

WTF. I would rather just wait until OFP 2.0 to see if there are any amphib units. This is a huge disappointment to me. It's a shame to see if amphib units were left out of AA.

I am patient. I can wait. Which will come faster........... DNF or amphib units if OF (natively speaking).

J deez.

Well, it's not like you can usually drive your IFV/APC through a lake without any sort of preparations most of the time anyways.. tounge2.gif

I think he is refering to units swimming but I am not entirely sure. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't have APCs that can go in water or boats or anything like that.

There were amphibious vehicles in OFP, why wouldn't there be in ArmA. And you must really love amphibious vehicles if leaving them out would get you to skip ArmA, it's not like they play a big role in the game.

I think he says that cos all the arma pics released and the movie it hasnt shown anything in the water (yet) tounge2.gif but im pretty confident those BMPS will "float" tounge2.gif

I dont think he is talking about vehicles.

I think that he, like a lot of us, would have liked the possibility to swim in OFP. Automatically dying when falling in water is a bit ridicule. Any game that features water and boats should have this option.

Cheers

This is pointless until a vehicle list is released.

And for the record, M113s and BMP2s can swim. So, technically, there are amphibious units in AA.