Sign in to follow this  
AngusSingle

Qantas DC-3 Circa 1950

Qantas DC-3 Circa 1950

qantas9zu.jpg

This is a retexture of Martins DC3 and will overwrite it, if you have the orginal in your Addon Folder

It comes with the plane and the pilot, whom has a small Qantas Logo on him. Most textures on the plane have been modified in some way.

Enjoy!

Download @ FileFront 7.76mb

Well, so it overwrites the original one? Why not make a repathed version, after all it takes like 10 minutes to do it and we could have both versions co-existing without a problem. huh.gif

Well, so it overwrites the original one? Why not make a repathed version, after all it takes like 10 minutes to do it and we could have both versions co-existing without a problem. huh.gif

i agree with ags, no one wants retextured versions that replace the original, and it would really just take 10 minutes, changing texture pathes and the name of the pbo and in the config

or you could even add it to the original pack if martin allows it

I will download it, if it's not overwriting the original one!

Please make a compatible version of it.

Btw. looks very good.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

New paint job looks great!

Making a repathed version should be relatively easy.  All you should have to do is rename the addon, then reset the paths of the scripts and textures to that new name.  If you need help, or want a better explanation, feel free to PM me (or just start a new thread on it icon_rolleyes.gif )

-Pilot