Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

ECP German Voices Replacement 0.8

Have you ever wanted to see soldier shouting like in CoD2? If yes take a look at that, this small voice pack replace russian voices for German ones. This is beta so some things are still not replaced (for example tank & air voices [i have already found a lot of them in BoB2 smile_o.gif].

And here comes small request - have anyone any german tank voices?

NOTE: This is NOT AN OFFICIAL ECP ADDON. The ECP team has NOTHING to do with this release, and will spam you if you try and contact them. Instead, direct all complaints to me, and I'll try and help you out as best I can.

Download it here

Cool idea with the german voices biggrin_o.gif

But i have a little question:

Please, can you make an voicepack who the german voices replace the US voices. I create with my Team a German-KSK-Campaign (who plays in Afghanistan) and its perfect when the Playerside speak germen in ECP. You understand.... tounge2.gif

Thanks and Greetings

Imutep

OFP.4players.de

Sure i can but some of sound need to be replaced with modern ones (i created it for WW2 missions with I44 Units wich are great smile_o.gif).

Hi Reyhard,

Soloe from my Campaign-Team has a own Soundstudio, perhaps he can help for new german Sounds that explain the US Voices. wink_o.gif

I asked him and give the answer here.

Are you interested to help?...please biggrin_o.gif

Greetings

Imutep

Any kind of help will be welcome. Although he can use all voices that i collect for his pack smile_o.gif. If you want more info contact me via MSN :P