Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

smile_o.gif Hello I have new picture from the game OFP. Romanian R2 (Å KODA for unit state Romanian)

12870109.jpg

12869782.jpg

r2_slkut.jpg

hlavicka.jpg

Next picture its LT-40 (Slovakian Army - East Front). I finished exterier and lods - it comes to this, that function drop shadow. Now i make interier. Interier for LT-40 its conformable as interie in LT-38. This model we make too for ArmA - in ArmA function strips and wheels - I must now prepare config.cpp for ArmA ammo and weapons.

dxdshot1181420086.jpg

dxdshot1181419861.jpg

dxdshot1181413651.jpg

dxdshot1181393517.jpg

Very nice job on the R2.

The Freikorps could be considered terrorists, but they were still an important part of the conflict. It should always be remembered than in any sort of invasion by a 'foreign' force, there will be those who sympathize and will aid them.

The Sudetendeutsches Freikorps are a prime example, as is SS-Heimwehr Danzig in Poland and ROA in the Eastern Front (though a bit later during the war).

If you find the time to do anything, it'd be a great addition to have civilians from the 1930's/40's period on all sides of the conflict, regardless of their political beliefs.

There is not always a black and white of war.

belgerot:

Freikorps wants making Tasi, that's why freikorps I be not doing.. wink_o.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hlavicka.jpg

HELLO, I HAVE NEW DOWNLOAD, SLOVAKIAN LIGHT TANK LT-40 beta version. requiredAddon "Salt38" and version 1.96.

Lenght: 4,20 m

Width: 1.98 m

Height: 2,15 m

DOWNLOAD - CZECH FREE SERVER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next I publish tank crew and infantry - Czechoslovakia, Slovakian and German.

Thanks for letting me know! The LT-40 is a nice surprise, especially in the stage that it is in, very good job so far!

My only suggestion for the PzKpfw - 38 (t) would be to make the identification flag on it a bit more three dimensional, but only once you have the time to! Otherwise, fine job on these models!

The T-38 is excellent and the Romanian t-38 paint scheme is one of the most original Ive seen . The LT-40 was also a fun surprise

The T-38 is excellent and the Romanian t-38 paint scheme  is one of the most original Ive seen . The LT-40 was also a fun surprise

thank you ... wink_o.gif only this tank not T-38, but R-2.  wink_o.gif T-38 its tank signs Praga. This tank its SKODA. Odds and ends  smile_o.gif

belgerot:

I have new texture identification flag, we'll see ... momentarily  I am  fixed:

1) shadow  

2) lods

3) Number skrypts

4) Interier

5)  minuteness at the track..

And I testet dammage efects fot L.M.T. - 35 ( replacement

models for dammages tanks). I  looks this efects no bad good.  smile_o.gif

Sorry my english is a bit weak, what was your point? smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif

I believe he means he's "impressed".By what looks like

a very big update.And it does look very good.A lot of

hard work has obviously gone into this project.

Very nice work, congratulations. thumbs-up.gif

I'm very pleased to see that we're a few left around here still working...  whistle.gif

it's the other way round mate wink_o.gif unless there's an entire forest inside that bunker tounge2.gif

Im amazed by your rate of progress, I have never seen any mod progress as fast as you do.

Thank you for your kind words santosa smile_o.gif

The mod isn't progressing that quick as you imagine, but it's progressing well