Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

OK, this isn't really an OpFlash related question...but...

Does anyone know any free hosting sites that would let me use an image on this forum?

I've tried quite a few, and always end up with the dreaded little box with a red "X" in it, or a "image hosted by blah-blah" pic.

This is why I'm using a pregenerated avatar at the moment.

All help would be appreciated, as I really want to use my own avatar. thanks.  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try http://www.50megs.com<span id='postcolor'>

I'll try that one.

It's definitely not wrong URL...

OK, hows it look now? I bet its the famous red "X"....*LOL*

In the past 50megs used to be hit and miss as to whether they allowed direct linking, Email whatever pic you want to use to me and I'll put it on my virtualave server which does allow it smile.gif

As it happens though I can see your avatar at the moment smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 22 2002,02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the past 50megs used to be hit and miss as to whether they allowed direct linking, Email whatever pic you want to use to me and I'll put it on my virtualave server which does allow it smile.gif

As it happens though I can see your avatar at the moment smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cool, thanks for the offer. If my avatar disappears again, I'll email it to you! biggrin.gif