Sign in to follow this  
Spetz

Does Anybody Know how to Edit already made maps?

anybody know how to edit already made maps?huh.gif?huh.gif

In flashpoint directory find the folder worlds.. you shall find everon, malden and desert island as .wrp-files. Use, wrp-tool or Visitor to edit them.

smile_o.gif

Though if you want to edit nogova you need to unpack the noe.pbo in the Res\Addons. Then you get the .wrp-file "loose".

smile_o.gif

Like I wanna make a edit a mission, (a mission already made) I wanna add some addons like modern jets, Better Choppers etc. So in order to do this i need to edit the island files?

Thanks for the help any ways

Like I wanna make a edit a mission, (a mission already made) I wanna add some addons like modern jets, Better Choppers etc. So in order to do this i need to edit the island files?

Thanks for the help any ways

No!

Just download the wanted addon for the modern vehicles, and replace them.

No need to edit the island itself there.

smile_o.gif

like u mean if there is a file named M1A1.PBO and the new file is tank.pbo i just change the tank to M1A1.pbo huh.gif? won't that mess up the game

You may have to edit in the mission sqm, delete the addonlist, though if the first mission was made with standard BIS addons, don't worry, but if it was 3rd part addons and now you changing it you must delete them from the list in the mission.sqm or the ppl playing it will get "missing addon: somethingsomething.pbo"

It's worth having a rummage through this thread, the majority of questions about missions is answered in here:

Editing FAQ

You will need this utility first:PBO decryptor

Missions are stored as PBO files, this utility will "decode" them into a folder that you can then cut and paste into your operationflashpoint\users\yourplayername\missions folder.

You will then be able to open the missions in the editor and change the units to your hearts' content.

smile_o.gif

Mission editing questions do not belong in this forum.

Moving to Mission Editing & Scripting before closing.