Sign in to follow this  
OFPCAT

WW2 PACK

If none of the officers are working for you, or any unit armed with the Walther P38 then you have to depbo the file, and in inside the config you have to replace every single "up_p38" with another pistol (since from what I know there is no P38 available in the Upminder weapon pack). Afterwards, you have to remove one or two magazines from the Major(camo2), otherwise you will crash to desktop each time you run the game with him in the editor.

If you want, I could send you the config however the pistol I used for replacement is only included in Inquisitor's weapon pack.

what about the addons ? :/

I have fdf, gavin's pack, inv44 and i still receive noEntry.modelSpecial warning. only 2 units are working, sgt with stg44 and soldiers with oak camos.

Maybe it's the reason of UP_P38 short gun. It seems I also installed old Upminder Weapon pack which included P38 pistol and such problem doesn't occur for me. You could find and install Upminder's WW2 weapon pack which included the gun and the problem will be solved. Or you have to replace the UP_P38 with other gun in the config.

You just repeated (somewhat) the post before yours. wink_o.gif

@AtStWalker

The original pack has blood textures for all the units where the new ones dont, is this possible to include as well or is that more than you'd want to do?

yes it's possible to do smile_o.gif

just add the blood textures on a sub folder of ur addon and add these rows on the cfg vehicle smile_o.gif

wounds[]={

"\FOLDER\1st.paa","\FOLDER\wounds\1st.paa",

"\FOLDER\2.ndpaa","\FOLDER\wounds\2nd.paa",

};

I have a problem. none of riflemen in the first russian pack are working sad_o.gif . my computer gets jammed when trying to open them. Does anybody have a clue what the problem is??  huh.gif

I have a problem. none of riflemen in the first russian pack are working sad_o.gif . my computer gets jammed when trying to open them. Does anybody have a clue what the problem is??  huh.gif

It's a strange problem to be solved. Before settling such issue, please try not to be a rifleman as the player. Please let me know if the problem still occurs.

Whether you guys have tried to use the patrol anim pbo of DMA's latest anim pack? It's really very nice for playing WW2 pack's WAFFENSS and Soviet men.

I got the W2a_SS pack, but I missed all the soviet packs. Maybe some could host this again?

Thanks

hi,

needed some time to get the ss units to work on my comp.

they great anyway notworthy.gif

just in case anyone else has probs with "model special" error and the ss units, try downloading these 3 (missing) files that cause the error on my machine.

up_p38, mik_gergr1, stgw44

I've remade SS troops and also with winter troops included. Also Soviet tank packs and red army winter and summer troops.

is it allready released? try to make choosable config files for different mods to play with, would be nice to use them with all other ww2 stuff like libmod and fdf.

facetex2 heads?

Yes, for german I use facetex1 and for russian head pack 2 which includes russian faces applied.