Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

The REAL Sounds

Well, I think that InQuisitors weapons pack replacement have a much better sound colection than the originals.

I always liked InQuisitors weapons, but Y2K3 and FFUR mods are very good too.

I don't think there is many people around in this forums that play with the original sounds made by BIS.

Regards.

@CERO.

Compared to real life sounds, BIS original sounds are very good. An AK 47 and an M16 sounds like that, when you hear them from a distance. Weapons don't sound scary or threatening when they are fired. They sound aproximately like "turbo typewriters" and "farts" and whatever was mentioned previously in this topic. There might be a lot of sound packs out there with "better" sounds, from a gamers point of view. A more realistic soundpack is in my opinion yet unreleased. Personally I prefer the ECP sounds or JAM3.

the sound when in single are quite good infact, what really xcrew up is the the sound when you fire in auto

If you want lots of shooting videos,go to this site:http://www.aardvarkfirearms.com/

Yeah, I'm a big fan of RHS' sounds (except for the PK, but moot point) - nice, loud and authentic, from what I've heard of Ruskie weapons.

I'm gonna change the M16/M4 to the AA one, but I'm having trouble finding an authentic SAW sound. It's like a higher-pitched M4 (as you'd expect, firing same ammo). Might modify the sound itself.

Satchel was my first and fave sound pack - revolutionary.

A bit of a thud in the sound though. Of the air/gas bubble coming out of the barrel after the bullet.. Authentic SAW sound would be really nice!

A proper 7.62 sound would be even better!

For the .50 cal I use the CBT humvee sound, but its also used as 30mm canon sound for the MAS apache! crazy_o.gif