Sign in to follow this  
Sepe

CarWars released by Hitcher

look at Star light island on ofp.info  wink_o.gif

Yea, i have it already, but that's not what i'm talking about...there s no atmosphere of apocalypse, no long highways, where high speed pursuits could be set...btw I think DMA's Toyotas are very suitable for that with its "ride on back" feature...

look at Star light island on ofp.info wink_o.gif

Yea, i have it already, but that's not what i'm talking about...there s no atmosphere of apocalypse, no long highways, where high speed pursuits could be set...btw I think DMA's Toyotas are very suitable for that with its "ride on back" feature...

did u try my twighlight island? although the roads aint that long and straight, it has many postapoclyptic shanty like towns and ruins. Although the island is coverd entirly in the same desert texture confused_o.gif wasnt sure how to do textures properly.... the islands not completely finished but its certainly fine to play on. I doubt therell be a update any time soon (forgetton how to use wrp edit its been a while, plus no time)

status on the black v8? i think it was a old ford falcon the model. Hope you get good sounds for the engine dont want shity bis car noises for a engine that big!

A supercharger option would be cool too since he uses it in the mad max 2 film i think

did u try my twighlight island? although the roads aint that long and straight, it has many postapoclyptic shanty like towns and ruins. Although the island is coverd entirly in the same desert texture  confused_o.gif  wasnt sure how to do textures properly.... the islands not completely finished but its certainly fine to play on. I doubt therell be a update any time soon (forgetton how to use wrp edit its been a while, plus no time)

I think your island is the closest to what i'm talking about...but still thats not it...And what do you want to add or update for the next version? Maybe you can use some unofficial objects...if you want i could make a list with objects styled for your island. And the highways! Thats the main thing whistle.gifsmile_o.gif

did u try my twighlight island? although the roads aint that long and straight, it has many postapoclyptic shanty like towns and ruins. Although the island is coverd entirly in the same desert texture confused_o.gif wasnt sure how to do textures properly.... the islands not completely finished but its certainly fine to play on. I doubt therell be a update any time soon (forgetton how to use wrp edit its been a while, plus no time)

I think your island is the closest to what i'm talking about...but still thats not it...And what do you want to add or update for the next version? Maybe you can use some unofficial objects...if you want i could make a list with objects styled for your island. And the highways! Thats the main thing whistle.gifsmile_o.gif

ah well, i was gonna add maybe a few more towns and little details ect... to it. But sadly iv sort of stoped all my work for OFP for the time being. Mainly because im college and got a lot of course work to get through etc...

But never fear! ill most likely be back for ArmA...hopfully.

status on the black v8? i think it was a old ford falcon the model. Hope you get good sounds for the engine dont want shity bis car noises for a engine that big!

A supercharger option would be cool too since he uses it in the mad max 2 film i think

He uses it in both movies.

How can I allow the car to let me recruit men outside of the Mod itself..only because I want to use a different map. Please assist. banghead.gif