Sign in to follow this  
offtime

Polish GROM Update

Hey Offtime, nice boat thumbs-up.gif . I was also wondering if you're going to make any GROM soldier's in desert camo, would be a nice addition smile_o.gif .

He has already said like 4 times that he's gonna make them.

Hey Offtime, any special feature on board, like you-know-what-I'm-talking-about? wink_o.gif

@Agent, i think not, tho i dont know yet...

i dont know what kind of boat has swedish forces pack to offer

but all zodiac boat i saw on the net had always some issues

stupid cargo animations, or ugly textures, there always was something wrong as for me and for what i expect from such boat

when ive made this boat it wasnt much different from all those others on the net

but Sanctuary's animations made the difference

the whole coolness secret is in animations....

Hey Offtime, nice boat thumbs-up.gif . I was also wondering if you're going to make any GROM soldier's in desert camo, would be a nice addition smile_o.gif .

Hey Offtime, any special feature on board, like you-know-what-I'm-talking-about? wink_o.gif

Cannot wait to finally see some Polish 'soldiers' wearing the desert camouflage. Great work on the most recent update, the operatives dressed in urban gear are the perfect addition, especially the model with the pro-tec helmet. Keep up the great work!

i dont know what kind of boat has swedish forces pack to offer

but all zodiac boat i saw on the net had always some issues

stupid cargo animations, or ugly textures, there always was something wrong as for me and for what i expect from such boat

when ive made this boat it wasnt much different from all those others on the net

but Sanctuary's animations made the difference

the whole coolness secret is in animations....

yep theres no doubt sanc is the animations king but my point of view was tht it wud look really cool having two zodiacs (each with different ready-attack animations) make a river insertion

in ur boat the two soldiers at the back are on the side "ramps/whatever" of the zodiac whereas in the swedish zodiac they are positioned differently....so its nice to have two boats with different animations............

heres the screenshot of the swedish zodiac

http://img.photobucket.com/albums...._03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums...._02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums...._01.jpg

so when its gonna be ready to ship out...i jus cant wait

biggrin_o.gif

Hey Offtime, any special feature on board, like you-know-wht-I'm-talking-about? wink_o.gif

Cannot wait to finally see some Polish 'soldiers' wearing the desert camouflage. Great work on the most recent update, the operatives dressed in urban gear are the perfect addition, especially the model with the pro-tec helmet. Keep up the great work!

Polish soldier in desert camo made by Offtime yay.gif (for OFPL MOD)

[im]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6474/pldesimg10uq.jpg[/img]>100kb

@Pops

this project was temporarly canceled, even if i will ever make desert soldiers (GROM, or regular forces), they wont look like that.

But you have textures and very nice GROM model smile_o.gif So how can we help you to make it wink_o.gif

Although it has been cancelled for now I still have to say the uniform textures and model planned out for those desert troops look outstanding. I cannot understand how I missed that picture before.

Will the desert GROM operatives be using the same pattern camouflage at least?

But you have textures and very nice GROM model smile_o.gif So how can we help you to make it wink_o.gif

give me some time,

go to work instead of me, pay my bills, keep apartment clean, cook something to eat, walk few times a day with my dog

and i will cover making addons for you and my personal live ;-)

we have a deal ? ;-)

basicaly everyday im making something addons related, sometimes its single texture and sometimes its more, but on the days like today that happend sometimes.... i baerly find time to put some spam on these forums ;-)

alright iff everybody takes a little bit then we can cover this deal ill take the dog walking part (dogs are great ways to meet lovely ladys) tounge2.gif

the troops look great in their desert suits

I can take care of you girlfriend. yay.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nah, just kiddin'. We all know you can handle it and make the best desert GROM ever. wink_o.gif

Very, very good and well made units. I hope we became next times many missions with the GROM operators in Afghanistan, Iraq, Haiti or...

Poland ! wink_o.gif

... and i can clean Your apartament  biggrin_o.gif

What'll be new in next GROM release [excluding this lovely zodiac]?

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SANCTUARY IS THE ANIMATIONS KING !</span>

Hey hey hey... 100% agree on that smile_o.gif

AOT: Great looking units, Offtime. Nothing major to criticize, really. Keep it up.

P.S. Speaking of things delaying my personal OFP addonmaking issues... well, i'm surprising myself in a lots of ways... how i'm s'posed to add-on something with a family on my hands, two workplaces and FDF and FFUR (thanks a lot ShadowNX, your package finally came through)... smile_o.gif

Thanks guys for comments

i didnt do much lately, this week i mean

but i will have free weekent so i plan to release update for previous pack with zodiac as bonus.

Sanctuary made more animations for it, so now every cargo positions will have own death animation. but irst i need to write cpp entries to make them work... i hate cpp writing, its boring.

i sorted some stuff today and i can show you guys render of soldier in desert camo and LKT vest, im planing to add one more model with different gear, but this will take some more time.

thats how it looks right now:

renderdg15tf.th.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9884/renderdg15tf.jpg

OOOOHH HELL YES! Looking really cool!

Cannot wait for these desert dudes! The textures look very sharp and well made!

Your texturing is fantastic. These units are getting better all the time. I only have one problem with your soldier addons, they make most other addons look like shit. I only wish you would help out BWmod with there soldier models. You have raised the bar somewhat and it'll be hard to reach this level of perfection for other addon makers. I just hope you get loads of Pms of the main mod teams asking you how you did it. From now on for me every soldier model will have to look this good.  notworthy.gif  thumbs-up.gif

Edit:On a selfish note, please refrain from posting images on these forums or the VBS1 Devs will ask you to work for them.

I haven't had nearly any free time to test some addons out lately, but I got around to trying these. There are perhaps the best soldier forces that I've seen thus far... in my opinion at least. The good modelling, excellent textures, and now with the new head models everything is really starting to look lifelike.

So, excellent job.. cheers.

Offtime, I have to say the units in the desert camouflage look incredible. The textures look spot on for the material, not to mention the parts like the vest, holster, feature incredible detail which is always appreciated and can be expected of your work.

I hope to see more screens within the next few weeks, take your time with everything smile_o.gif

im not that good, wouldnt do anything without knowledge and help from Willec, im still using some psd templates from him, and body parts that were both were working on. Hes cool dude that shared with me his knowledge and showed me how to make few things better...

Well then another cheer for Willec for helping you out, it is always good to see cooperation especially when it comes to making such great addons.

Well then another cheer for Willec for helping you out, it is always good to see cooperation especially when it comes to making such great addons.

I agree with that statement. I would just love to see BWmods, OFrPs, PUKForces and Lasers soldier models done in this way. Then we would have the game i've often dreamt about. But these are deffinatly a step in the right direction. Infact i'd bet these will be better than the units that we get in Armed Assault.....Quality wise.... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Infact i'd bet these will be better than the units that we get in Armed Assault.....Quality wise

No doubt. I hope not but that's probably going to be the case. tounge2.gif

But as for these units, it shows what a little bit of co-op between addon makers can achieve. thumbs-up.gif

Offtime, your texture is really nice. If its possible, whether could I learn something from you for making a nice texture for OFP game...