Sign in to follow this  
t80

CAVS and WGL, BIS Addons(Others)

Hi im looking for Some addons and want to know witch one have CAVS and Witch have WGL, BIS and other values, im doing missions and dont want to mix them together, and i dont know how to change them. Also i have a question, witch is the most used value like 1)BIS, 2)WGL, 3)CAVS or somthing, and the most realistic value, what i know it look like CAVS is the most realistic for now?? to bad that its impossible to simulate ERA, HEAT, SABBOT in OFP, (off topic, really hope fore change with AA), if u have any link or suggestion where i could find them not mixed together, or pleas post it here, and write what value it has welcome.gifxmas_o.gif

BIS is probably the commonly used standard, the problem is that alot of mods work to their own standards.

Quote[/b] ]the problem is that alot of mods work to their own standards.
Yeah too bad confused_o.gif like some competition highest armor value=best addon=not true=not used with other addons sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the problem is that alot of mods work to their own standards.
Yeah too bad confused_o.gif  like some competition highest armor value=best addon=not true=not used with other addons sad_o.gif

i.e. "If my tank can't be destroyed by 15 SABOT hits to the rear I win!"

In fairness to the creators of recent addons, including myself, where possible we (mostly, not everyone does so), attempt to add support for JAM/CAVS/other initiatives where possible, and still work off our own standards for the default mags, then simply have JAM as alternatives. As far as most used, most addon makers go by their own values, and, like I said, have JAM/whatever as an alternative ammo type.

hehehes, "Eh, no such thing, addon makers seldom will agree with anything done, WGL is the only thing remotely close to it. most people moan about their home crated addons they use mostly cause you can run the unit numbers to OFP's max and not lag.

They mostly use altered BIS units or recaliabted modifcations of other existing addons. WGL is way too realistic for most players who just wanna gun and run in the game..

Quote[/b] ]gun and run

biggrin_o.gif

yes WGL doesnt support that  thumbs-up.gif