Sign in to follow this  
snowballrules

KILLZONE and ideas

hey i made this forum cause i just compleated killzone for ps2 and i thoght wow that will look great for flashpoint but i cant mod or sqript or do any thing that uses brain cells lol

im just and ideas man smile_o.gif so any one intrested or looking for insperation let me know and ill think of sumthing

Something I posted on another forum a while back:

Quote[/b] ] A mod leader needs to be sufficient/good in at least 3 of 6 disciplines (and preferably all):

Modelling

Texturing

Island making

Config writing

Animating

Sound-editing

A modleader needs to be able (in a perfect world) to make an entire addon from scratch. To both attract members (by showing nice work in progress screens) and to understand members' problems.

Then there is also websitebuilding, but a website isn't essential to a mod, as forums can also help a great deal to promote your mod.

I have seen many of these idea's, some great and others not, but most of those that survived did so because they had modleaders that knew what they were doing. You can't expect to post a message requesting someone make you this, while you lean back. The initiative needs to come from you. A good modleader is always twice as active as his members.

Learn the basics of both Oxygen and WRPEdit and your mod may have a chance. If you think like "but I just want other people to make the mod for me'', then you are in the wrong community my friend.

Good luck.

If you want to have something created, then you have to start it off, and hope that you can find people who want to help you with it.

No offense meant, just making sure you know what you're getting yourself into thumbs-up.gif

Tsk Tsk Tsk..... SEARCH. How many times has someone asked this? 5?

i have serched but nuthings comming up and i was requsting that sumone could make a mod based on killzone thats all and yes im not very good at posts smile_o.gif and ive tried to understand oxegen but its all to cuffuzzling and i cant get the basics of wrpedit im just full of ideis i just hope to give ideis to mod makers who are looking for an ideia but ill take the advice and ill try to figure out oxy lol

I started like you wink_o.gif with a lots of ideas and no talent in 3d modelling , its really simple , just look at the toturial from Col. Klinks Plane and you know the basics wink_o.gif it helped me , and now i am doing all i want by my self wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i have serched but nuthings comming up and i was requsting that sumone could make a mod based on killzone thats all and yes im not very good at posts and ive tried to understand oxegen but its all to cuffuzzling and i cant get the basics of wrpedit im just full of ideis i just hope to give ideis to mod makers who are looking for an ideia but ill take the advice and ill try to figure out oxy lol

how many times have we heard this?

like many I started without any knowledge of o2, but now i can create nigh on anything! so follow BRSSEB's tutorials, and keep trying!

Wildo