Sign in to follow this  
sparky

can't get my wrp from wrpedit to visitor

i need help. i've imported an island from microdem to xyz and with heightconvertet to txt. then to wrpedit then I save it in wrp format with wrpedit. when i'm trying to import this wrp in visitor, visitor crashes. I have no problems with wrptool, or wrpedit. I just want to get it into visitor. please HELP.

You need to Binarize your island first before importing it into Visitor, this problem is disscused in a few topic back. smile_o.gif

Here it is

Ummmmmm yes.

WrpEdit will only load and save .wrp files as OPRW format, so they don't need to be Binarized.

WrpTool will load OPRW and 4WVR format .wrp files, but only saves as 4WVR format.

Visitor will load only OPRW format, but with a lot of fiddling to get it right....the method is discussed in the topic Berghoff linked to above, or its own project format.

Visitor will not save in OPRW format, but only in 4WVR format.

It will also save in its own project format too.

I think I got all that right. whistle.gif

Planck

thanks guys, but binarize the model seems not to work. i downoload again visitor and buldozer but the problem consists. i don't know something to do. i try the island in ofp and works. by the way something i notice. When i have my island folder in the same folder with buldozer. i get (the second time I try to load buldozer, after i have the usual message of "...not rectangular"), a message at the bottom right corner that says "cannot initialize", i don't know if it has anything to do with the problem.

sorry i did that by mistake. newbe with internet.