Sign in to follow this  
Bordoy

What will do to your OFP when you have ArmA

i will burn first disc with CWC, i will smash RH with hammer and i will do nothing with resistance cuz i dont have one, i have virtual only so i will delete it. I should do that earlier cuz discs are totally scratched and useless

Come on, say goodbye OFP yay.gifyay.gif

whistle.gif

i will burn first disc with CWC, i will smash RH with hammer and i will do nothing with resistance cuz i dont have one, i have virtual only so i will delete it. I should do that earlier cuz discs are totally scratched and useless

Come on, say goodbye OFP yay.gifyay.gif

whistle.gif

fool icon_rolleyes.gif

My ofp GOTY is beside my VBS1 atm when arma is out I will probably keep it on top of my games drawer (plus still having ofp installed with arma on too) my pc is useless without ofp on (you never know ill definatly find many reasons to play it again (as there is a lack of addons for arma at the time perhaps?)

If ArmA is as good or better than OFP 1, I will uninstall OFP and put the discs on my shelf to complete my top 3 favorite games: Flight Simulator 2000, X-Plane V5, and Operation Flashpoint. notworthy.gif

-Pilot

I own 2 copies of OFP GOTY. (Have 2 PC's so why not) smile_o.gif

I have already made some OFP GOTY MOCHA CAKE (See page one - Thanks Orange Juice) with 1 copy (Add the instruction manual as well it makes all the difference). It was delicious!

No idea what Ill do with my other one. Depends how long it takes them to convert CTI for ArmedAssault, I suppose smile_o.gif

Probably go back to it once in a while.

Cheers

#C