Sign in to follow this  
cozza

Unknown movie

I need help finding a movie. I forgot the name.

It's about a Mercenary hired by a women to find her black husband called Charlie. The mercs then find the guy in a camp run by a terrerist lead by Holden. The mercs rescue charlie but get betrayed by the women hirer.

It was made sometime during the 90's

sorry it was a action. And IMDb I have allready asked there and search everything.

do you remember any of the actors? or who may have directed and produced the movie? or where it was made? was a American, British Canadian movie? if you could remember at least one, you could type that actor/director/producer's and use it as a kinda search reference on Yahoo Movies.

While I don't think it is this movie you can check in the recommendation for similar movies whether yours is in. A fair share of the plot seems to be similar: Proof of Life

If it is not in the recommendation of this one, it might be in the recommendations of one of the recommendations whistle.gifnener.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I remember a Russel Crowe film that sounds familiar to the plot.

It´s Proof of life !

Yay you godda love the internet !

yay.gif

Proof of Life

I guess that´s the one.

Quote[/b] ]Plot Outline: Alice hires a professional negotiator to obtain the release of her engineer husband, who has been kidnapped by anti-government guerrillas in South America

yeah but she falls in love with russel crowe, not betrays him

It was a American movie. I dont know anyof the actors and I dont know the director. I've done a search on IMDb for the Charitters names Holden and Charlie but no luck