Sign in to follow this  
Gökhan - OFP TURKISH UNION

Turkish Union Addon Pack v2.0

Cheers!  smile_o.gif

Jay L.Macrae posted on Oct. 23 2005,15:13

Quote[/b] ]If you Turks (No offence meant) need an M60 model, then I may have what you need...

some pictures of my M60 model: M60 MBT

thanks man smile_o.gif the point is that nowadays we're working on a new version of Franziska truck and also v2.5 of our mod. On the other hand, we had better wait and make Turkish M60 for ArmA or game2 since ofp is about to retire, you know. smile_o.gif

New addons are on the way...

stay tuned!

thumbs-up.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

since ofp is about to retire, you know.

I was thinking that i'd like to see a Turkish version of FFUR because it's a breath of fresh air for OFP at the moment. And we don't exactly know when Arma will be released  biggrin_o.gif

some bloke is working on a hellenic (greek) army at the moment. Could go well with this pack.

Hi!

@Mr Reality

Thanks man! yeah, ArmA ambiguity is clear biggrin_o.gif ok, get ready for improved Turkish addons... (we're taking screenshots right now to open a new thread whistle.gif)

@ryankaplan

yep, we know this one. I think it would be better if they did this earlier. we'll wait and see...

stay tuned! smile_o.gif

Gökhan

Turkish Union Mod

Any news on the FAUN FRANZISKA ? i would really like to finally play with it wink_o.gif

Exzellent work btw !!! biggrin_o.gif

Hi guys, Fantastic work on the Pack! Was just playing around with the Faun, and was wondering how you transport a vehicle on the trailer? Also, which vehicles can be transported?

wow this turkey mod reminds me of the mexican soldiers the uniform that the mexican army uses is almost like the turkish army......and wow i wish we would of finish the mod we started on the mexican army but everything we had got lost thanks to a f****n virus .......well we have high hopes we might begin again thats if we have time.....

Sux my computer cant run ArmA.......

well by the way Nice Addon Love playing with it !!! thumbs-up.gif