Sign in to follow this  
akd

Binding teams to keys

Does anyone know if there is a way to bind the assigned team selection (i.e. team red, team green, etc.) to the keyboard so that a team could be selected with a single key stroke rather than using the orders menu?

I think it would be best to post this question over at OFPEC.

I think it can be done though, seeing as how someone has created key binds for airplanes. (i.e. Binding 'raise gear' to b, or any other key)

Thank you for the reply.

I think it can be done though, seeing as how someone has created key binds for airplanes. (i.e. Binding 'raise gear' to b, or any other key)

This is news to me, got a link? I tried searching but couldnt find anything.

With this script from Hardrock that can be found in that page from OFPEC, you can bind some command/scripts execution to some specific keys (just a few of them though) .

But is it possible to assign those Red/Green/White... teams that can be created by the player ingame to those key is another story.

I would have really liked to see , built in the game instead of using some script workarounds., the possiblity to have a single key assigned to such Red/Green/White... teams instead of having to press 2 keys (9 then - 1/5) to "call" one of the team.