Sign in to follow this  
action man

PMC ranger path

Heh yeah it was quite fun to visit the old missions upgrading them to LSR Delta/Rangers and Bn880 tracers.

I did not really fix anything else so far, just added few units to the first mission. I sort of feel like if we add something to mission each and every time we learn new OFP mission editing stuff or new addons are released, then mission will never be finished.

So this upgrade/change of PMC Ranger Path will definitely be the last, now its just fixing remaining bugs (which should be very little since this campaign has been tested for... uh oh months? Year(s) heh).

I am dedicated to fix all remaining issues there is before labeling this as "v1.0 Final", which I hope happens in near future.

The Pmc campaign ownz!!! biggrin_o.gif my only bugger is that its hard really hard but I guess rangers are elite so the missions got to be for elite rangers pistols.gif

Nice work on the campaign, those mines you can stumble on are really nasty biggrin_o.gif any chance i can defuse them somehow ?

those mines you can stumble on are really nasty    any chance i can defuse them somehow ?

I guess by naming them one by one we could make some sort of system to defuse them. But I dont know its worth the effort, good idea though smile_o.gif

Heh yeah it was quite fun to visit the old missions upgrading them to LSR Delta/Rangers and Bn880 tracers.

I did not really fix anything else so far, just added few units to the first mission. I sort of feel like if we add something to mission each and every time we learn new OFP mission editing stuff or new addons are released, then mission will never be finished.

So this upgrade/change of PMC Ranger Path will definitely be the last, now its just fixing remaining bugs (which should be very little since this campaign has been tested for... uh oh months? Year(s) heh).

I am dedicated to fix all remaining issues there is before labeling this as "v1.0 Final", which I hope happens in near future.

can u make the enemy use jam hd ammo

and full skill

thatll make it have more atmpshere

just a suggestion

also what gear are the rangers 2005 rangers or 1990s?

Quote[/b] ]can u make the enemy use jam hd ammo and full skill

Enemy is using JAM HD ammo, the machine gunners and snipers are only with full skill, rest of the units are mission editor group defaults, or very much like those settings.

Quote[/b] ]also what gear are the rangers 2005 rangers or 1990s?

The present day, I mean non 90s stuff.

i like the thing with jam hd and ofp a.i that the better hardware your comp got the faster the a.i pins you down and opens fire like hell on you  biggrin_o.gif   pistols.gif

i remember when playing with jam 1 or 2 and i had geforce 2 mx card and only 256 b ram memory ofp a.i was slow and shoot like 1 shot then another and so on, but now i got more ram better graphics card its more auto fire and panic now  biggrin_o.gif

btw im on the third mission now, damn the second mission was hard as hell for me , not so much for leading squads and the mines that could be found here and there didn't help me much either biggrin_o.gif The campaign is really great! I really loved the easy going style of the missions and still the complex of the battles. Sometimes i discover that its better to run in like crazy and sometimes laying low and sneaky does the job smile_o.gif

I thought about the mines, maybe you can use 'em mapfact mines? They are a really good one's they can be defused without any scripts needed i think. Used them in a engineer clear path kind of mission once, was pretty fun trying to clear mines and fight off ruskies at the same time, in the dark with flares and shit going off all around us!