Sign in to follow this  
brataccas

My OFP2 addon released

oh damn,it's only retextured,so BIS used unofficial addon,and another user made a new unofficial addon based on ofp 2 screens,which had already been made...so.....i'm confused now..... help.gif

Well aside from the fact that is impossible due to engine limitations and the huge amount of required resources, we don't even know what OFP2 AI will be like, therefore we obviously simulate them... And I realize your AI might be a bit suicidal near water, but you can make a script to fix that, force them to stand when in water, so they won't go prone unless forced prone by getting their legs all shot/beat up...

Uhh... Ever heard of sarcasm?

I think Seb Nam Pack came with a nice river-crossing script that forces the units to stand when they're in the river but allows 'em to go prone again after they are on hard land. Useless in Flooded New Ocean City, as 80% of the island is under water, so you'd need a whole bunch of triggers for nothing. Plus, it wasn't made for gunfights anyway, so IMO it's OK that they keep standing even if they could go prone.. Easier to shoot anyways tounge2.gif

oh damn,it's only retextured,so BIS used unofficial addon,and another user made a new unofficial addon based on ofp 2 screens,which had already been made...so.....i'm confused now..... help.gif

Actually what I was pointing to was that zwadar made that bus station ages ago, now he works for BIS. Go figure. Also we might see football fields in Game2. smile_o.gif

ah yes i just noticed that. zwadar had made the same addon for ofp in 2002 and he made it also for OFP2 cause hes in BIS! wink_o.gif

Like when one guy posted "Download resistance here".. and he made a addon of the cd case.. smile_o.gif