Sign in to follow this  
hyori

AI cannot fire at vehicle?

first of all, thanks for all those who replied to my problem regarding the gemeotry and bouncing vehicle..

right now the vehicle works, it can be destroyed, it can move properly... but the AI won't fire at it.

if i have some AI in my team, and i ask them to attack the new unit... they'll just reply negative.

anyone have any ideas?

Usually, the AI refuse to engage an unit if the amor value in the config is set too high.

So you have 2 solutions :

-lower the tank armor value

or

-give more powerfull rocket launchers to your AI (that made enough direct damage to overwhelm the armor value of your vehicle)

This seems to be the closest thread. Why is it most all of the Javelin launchers I've seen say that an AI unit can't fire them? The old collection 12 had some Javelin fix that didn't work I guess. With a users firing you need to point it up in the air to avoid hitting the ground. Is this a gravation thing with the ammo?

This seems to be the closest thread. Why is it most all of the Javelin launchers I've seen say that an AI unit can't fire them? The old collection 12 had some Javelin fix that didn't work I guess. With a users firing you need to point it up in the air to avoid hitting the ground. Is this a gravation thing with the ammo?

Thats the way Javelins are fired AFAIK, but the AI doesnt know that wink_o.gif

(can you see it here, after being fired the missle drops a bit before it flies away)