Sign in to follow this  
cleanrock

crBF

Battlefield style mission with AI and money.

No addons required.

Full Manual

I have made three missions so far:

Central Everon (5 towns, heavy res in towns)

Everon (12 towns, patrolling res tanks)

SouthWest Nogova (5 towns, heavy res in towns)

Mission Pack 1

I prefer to have bug reports and suggestions posted on my forum. One topic per topic plz wink_o.gif.

/Cleanrock

PS. Ignore the error dialog about missing "\detector\..." ... mission will work fine anyway.

When I put them in my missions folder they only appear as blank spaces in the mission list ingame. And when i double click the blank spot it loads but then kicks me back to the menu.

Put them in MPMission folder

Create a mutliplayer game (LAN)

Choose a mission

et voila

Nice missions I enjoyed them but at the end of the game 40-45 min it becames kinda laggy (ammount of dead units) maybe you could do a script that erases the dead units after 10-30 secs

Well, although it is MP, you can also play it SP. Just set up and join your own server.

It is a lot of fun, although it does get very laggy when loads of AI units are roaming around blowing the hell out of each other.

I found this bloody hard. After i had secured about 2 towns i found myself bombarded with T80s from every direction. Was too late to lay more mines and i'm not sure it would've helped much. Problem is: your own tanks will drive over them, too.

Another think i noticed: if these missions are supposed to be hard, why does no unit secure towns and just hurries off to other towns ? Would be nice if units/groups would approach more carefully / slower.

The whole thing felt a bit like a huge RaceTheIsland contest. (Ok, so it really simulates BF gaming on a public server lol) tounge2.gif

Still, very nice scripts & all. Was fun

there is a 50% chance ai will defend town for 10 min after it is taken .. perhaps this 10 min needs to be increased

So, it's not all rush towns...