Sign in to follow this  
Drew77

Need Help plz look!!

Hi I wanted to make it so the units have all there weapons and ammo but no nades how do you do that?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this removemagazines "handgrenade"

in the init line of each soldier

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this removemagazines "handgrenade"; this removemagazines "SmokeShell"

in the init line of soldiers that have hand grenade and smoke grenade

Ok one more thing now how do I add 2 or 3 things to on inti Because I want to unit to stand up and use no nades could you plz help me

Just add " ; " between each instructions you put in the init line of a soldier , like for the example i wrote with both the handgrenade and smoke shell removed.

you can make units to stand up by

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setbehaviour "SAFE"

for a single unit

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">group this setbehaviour "SAFE

in the init line of the leader of a group.

For more precisions, use the m_search.gif button up there, it is very helpfull

And visit this thread that is full of great hints for beginners to do what you need.

Also a great resource after you get over the basics, the command reference:

http://ofpec.com/editors/comref.php

By the way, that's a super title you got on this topic, wouldn't it be great if every topic on this section would be titled like that. You'd have 500+ topics all saying "OMG HEEELP MEEE!!!", "Oh crap dis dont work!!!", "W0tz Wr00n6!?!?", etc smile_o.gif