Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

OBLIVION 1 released

It was comlete... but with several bugs... thats why bugixes...

An incomplete campaign and island is no bug, it is not complete at that point.

I don`t mean youre mod is bad or somethink like that, the island will look very good, once comleted, and the missions maybe good too. I like the idea behind oblivion1 and oblivion2, but when you say "This is complete", I exspect something else than I got when downloaded Oblivion1 with 1006 MB. sad_o.gif

I must say it is natural to have a big moan about the bugs and the size...it pisst me off, too.

But after all, those who are able to dl and test it ( dl-limits and hardware ) should take a look and give the boys some serious feedback. There is no way of improving it if nobody does this.

It still is a mod for free...so it won't do you any harm if it has some bugs. Just try to help these boys and let them lern... I'm sure they will make a 100% perfect ob2 thumbs-up.gif

hey, looking at your screenshots there, i see there are CWC plants on your map....big bloody no-no biggrin_o.gif these plants are too old for a modern map, maybe some of berghoffs plants eh?

dude, no offense to berghoff for actually MAKING a nature pack, but at his beta state, his LODs actually make his look worse than CWC ones. i'd suggest sticking with resistance.

Well i downloaded the 1GB file only to find that it took an age to install the addons and it finally came up with an error message near the end of the installation, good job i read German, or was it simply common sense? Either way, it had an adverse effect on my OFP vanilla directory and i am now reinstalling OFP. Thank you. banghead.gif

please for the sake of christ do NOT use CWC plants, use resistance...or better

I've tried to post the pros of the mod here, but now I'm set up big style. I wanted to have a close look myself, 'cose I wanted to give some more good features of the mod. So I talked my brother into letting me onto his (faster) computer for a couple of hours...

After installing OFP (no problems) and the Mod with all what's needed...the thing crashed....

So I now have a very angry brother setting up his system from scratch. crazy_o.gifsmile0109il.gif

Even if things like that happen, it is always warned in the readme and it's not even sure that it was the mod....get a BIG fix out fast!!!

badmood.gif

First page of this thread:

Quote[/b] ]You had to make an exe! add to the downloaded stuff ".exe"

And why we must use de FFUR?

Why you didn't make a mission pack with request addons? the files never weight 1Go, and we'll be free to use the mod we want.