Sign in to follow this  
arremba_san_zorzo

PedagneMOD ChopperPack

Hi,

i have finally released the PedagneChopperPack. I have released the most diffused choppers in the Italian Navy and the Italian Army (in many case also in the world). At the same time i improve some elements of the past releases addons packs and re-organized the web site with a section where it's possible to download the single addon (new and old) and not the entire pack.

More information and images on PedagneMOD web site

http://ofp.info/pedagnemod

Arremba San Zorzo

SH3D3.jpg

AB2122.jpg

Operation Weasel 1.21 Beta released, featuring some of the new PedagneMOD's units and much more.

Look here.

Nice job guys wink_o.gif

Happy to see another Italian here. smile_o.gif

Ma restiamo comunque in quattro gatti!!!! sad_o.gif

Traslate : But there are very fews of us here!

Ma restiamo comunque in quattro gatti!!!! sad_o.gif

Traslate : But there are very fews of us here!

Cinque! wink_o.gif

P.S.:

Fico sto lavoro!

Sto scaricando...

Translate: Five!

Nice work!

Downloading...

Thanks to all

Do you have counted me?

Otherwise eight!

Ciao

PS: i making a one .pbo that allow the mission maker to choose between tipical PedagneMOD soldier with animation (helmets and googles) and between soldier No Animation.

This, because i have seen some bugs as when you reload the saved missions all soldiers hasn't (or haven't?) the helmets. Or when you choose on editor a (i.e.)Nato\PedagneMOD - Vehicles\Leopard the crew hasn't the helmets! So the originally PedagnemOD soldiers remains unchanged (but needed in your game configuration) and you (mission maker) can add a soldier No Animation.

That's a really good news, Arremba!!! wink_o.gif

Let us know immediately when it will be ready!

Ciaociao!

Klavan.

PS

I've received a mail from a guy that works at the Agusta-Westland Flying Test Unit of Varese. I give him your site address so that he could contact you directly. He has got some nice ideas and proposals....

That helmet issue seems a silly problem but it becomes boring sometimes... banghead.gif

That's a really good idea Arremba! smile_o.gif

grazie mille smile_o.gif

very nice choppers, in fact i just dloaded the whole mod, very good stuff.

some issues i found which could be changed to improve the gameplay experience: the cargo proxies and tail rotor of some of the helis (the navy hueys AB212 class?) are messed up, so are the cargo proxies of the leopard tank (offtopic i know) and everytime i pickup or drop that PM12 (which has no inventory picture) my game freezes for 2 or 3 seconds...

but i really like the helis, those ASM and the Marte missiles are wicked. Also, the ammo crates show up as hostile in radar.

keep up the good work smile_o.gif

I've been trying to use this pack for a few days now but I keep getting no entry .ModelSpecial on all the helis except the Mongoose Attack heli.

All the required addons are installed as well.

I've been trying to use this pack for a few days now but I keep getting no entry .ModelSpecial on all the helis except the Mongoose Attack heli.

Mmmmh, I've this addon on my HD as well, and I don't receive any error message. Maybe I risk to be pedant, but be sure you've all the needed addons installed and then try again.

Klavan.

Mmmmh, I've this addon on my HD as well, and I don't receive any error message. Maybe I risk to be pedant, but be sure you've all the needed addons installed and then try again.

Klavan.

Yeah it's starnge I have downloaded everything required for the mod, even the stuff not required by the helos and still nothing. Oh well, it's a shame.

Yeah it's starnge I have downloaded everything required for the mod, even the stuff not required by the helos and still nothing. Oh well, it's a shame.

Have you tried to put all the files in a mod folder? Maybe there's a conflict with other addons....

Klavan.

I put the files in their own seperate mod folder and I still get the same .modelSpecial error. The only one it doesn't do that on is the A-129 Mongoose. Maybe I got some bad files? I downloaded it from opf.cz.

Did you try to place empty PedagneMOD's choppers in the editor?

It could be a problem related to pilots...

For example i had some issues with the previous version of the SH-3D: the only way i had to solve the problem and play was to remove all weapons from the chopper... crazy_o.gif

Yeah I thought it was the pilots as well, so I placed a regular BIS Soldier with empty helos, and again only the A129 Mongoose is the only one that works. I redownloaded the pack straight from the Pedagne website and still, same error. It's a shame, was looking forward to using the units.

yup, same error here too. i tried it's own folder as well. sad_o.gif.

anyone get that error and did anyone figure it out?