Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

My Little Mech

I was think about a Mechwarrior Mod , but first you will see that the most users already have a mod or which who have no time for like me sad_o.gif but i will do some other Mechs smile_o.gif like Shadowcat , Timberwolf etc smile_o.gif

it would be cool if you could use the legs and kick like a small car some distance away! smile_o.gif

Here is a early Pic of my Shadowcat i started today smile_o.gif

shadowcat1.jpg

EDIT:

Here is the finished torso , thats where i quit for today ;)

shadowcat2.jpg

Your Shadowcat looking awesome so far smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Jack Hammersmith Posted on June 14 2005,12:28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think about starting a new mod?

combine all mech projects and create a nice war  

I was thinking also about combineing all the mechs into one project and also making an new map for them basically it wouldnt be anything to big maybe something twice the size of the bis desert island with some objects and vegetation and Destroyed city, I've already got some Destroyed city buildings which i made ages ago may aswell put them to good use biggrin_o.gif  or another idea i had was making an arena type map which would be just a flat island with 4 walls we could have some cardboard cut out spectators biggrin_o.gif maybe some objects in the arena aswell something like in MW4 mercenaries. i could make the arena walls an objects. What do yous think?

Thanks smile_o.gif i think they are very helpfull smile_o.gif i have found some pictures of the Shadowcat from Bettletech the official design of it looks really the same just the Rocketlauncher in the arm is not there ;)

Is this Mechwarrior4 with addons? , my MW4 looks much diffrent biggrin_o.gif

its Mechwarrior4 Mercenaries. smile_o.gif its a good game But now that i've got Mechwarrior3 i like that more biggrin_o.gif But i do like the MadCat mark2 biggrin_o.gif

nice idea guys :-)

what you think about making all mechs avariable for all side of conflict (but with different camo sheme or some sort of flags) ?

would be greate to play some Mech Destruction Derby online ;-)

I've got Mech Warrior 4 Mercenaries and I still say Mech Warrier 2 and MW2 Mercenaries are the greatest titles in the series, much less corny and much more in depth. smile_o.gif

I got Mechwarrior 2 , 3 and 4 + Black Knight addon , i like the Kitfox from MW2 or the Marauder IIC

So the main Model is finished

look to the result here:

shadowcat3.jpg

hope it looks like a Shadowcat smile_o.gif

Well, I have MW2 Mercs, MW3 Gold, and 1 try at MW4 demo convinced me that that series was to forget lol...

MW2 Mercs had incredible depth and the widest array of mechs of any of the MW title, I think... can't remember which I favoured from then but the Cauldron-Born wasn't bad- haven't played it in such a long time because it looks so dated compared to MW3, which has realistic-looking terrain compared to MW4 (dunno about MW4 Mercs...). As for MW3 Gold Edition, of course mechs like the Shadow Cat, the Thor and the Awesome (this one only available in Pirate's Moon), though the Masakari (aka Warhawk) isn't bad as well, and well, I've always liked the Supernova a bit... biggrin_o.gif

Desert Rat, it looks like a MW4 ShadowCat, which looks a lot less sexier than the MW3 one, which is a lot more angular... smile_o.gif

The Shadowcat from Mechwarrior4 has an other window , the Rocketlaunchers are at each side of the window and it has 2 Guns on each arm which are looking the same ;)

OK i added some textures to my Shadowcat i love the Shadowcat in the intro of MW4 so i tried to make it looks like it.

here it is baaa.gifsucks.gif

shadowcat5.jpg

shadowcat6.jpg

shadowcat7.jpg

ttt.gifyeahthat.gif

Wow looks really good. smile_o.gif

I never got into the mechwarrior series, played the demos, loved being able to build up my own mechs ect, but just never got round (ie had the money to blow) to buying any of the games confused_o.gif

Havent played any the mechwarriors 1or2 just 3and4 smile_o.gif

The Shadowcat looks great Desert-Rat i like the textures to smile_o.gif