Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

My Little Mech

Hehe ya the Nova (Blackhawk) i will do too, even the Kitfox and the Warhammer smile_o.gif I used the MadDog , Timberwolf ,Marauder and Warhammer most wink_o.gif

I've always stayed with the Timberwolf. To me it was the perfect balance of speed and firepower.

Well 75t and 80km/h , in MW2 you have a max: tonnage you could use for each Mission so if i could take 85t i took the Marauder tounge2.gif

But the Timberwolf is the Trademark of Mechwarrior i think wink_o.gif

OK here is the textured version of the Marauder

finMarauder.jpg

finMarauder2.jpgthats the real color of it

hope you like it wink_o.gif

wow_o.gif Way to go Desert Rat!!!

Btw, did you know about this??

More info about some of the series you can find here...

(Which also means that there are more Battlemechs out there tat one would have assumed, since Macross's Valkyrie series of mechs has been made for OFP...

yay.gif

There were a few Mechs i know from the Game , but there are a lot of Mechs which never appears in the Game i know the Warhmmer and Rifleman and a few other  wink_o.gif

But Transformas wasn't my interesst all the way :P

OK i changed the mud on the Mech so it looks like it splattern up crazy_o.gif

finMarauder4.jpg

finMarauder3.jpg

And here an overview of my created Mechs

HelMar.jpg

TimMar.jpg

ShaMar.jpg

band.gif

I'd love to see the Warhammer WHM-6R model (using Macross's Tomahawk design. I called mine "Krasny Oktyabr", a real walking death on map), being an old school fan of the 3025 era (1987 edition), as well as my other favorite mech the HCT-3F Hatchetman, which I used, paired with a heavy mech. While the heavy mech was charging towards the target, firing all its weapons, the Hatchetman was following behind, ready to jump behind the target, as soon as being in range. AC/10 and hatchet were then doing their dirty job inlove.gif

mchhatchetman.gif

Desert-Rat, I love your mechs, and I'm eager to see them roaming through OFP maps wink_o.gif

Your mechs look great smile_o.gif  

hopfuly i can finish the island i've started so we can have some where to have a big mech Battle biggrin_o.gif

Ya i hope we become it so , that you have a chance with a small Mech too smile_o.gif like Firefly(25t) vs Atlas(100t) biggrin_o.gif  rofl.gif

upcoming Mech: Warhammer (80t)

tro-warhammer.jpg

hamrlas.jpg

The Inner Sphere Warhammer is a 70 tons Battlemech, while Clans' Warhammer IIC is a 80 tons 'mech wink_o.gif

I used to know every mech of the 3025 Technical Readout, you won't cheat me rofl.gif

Even if the WHR-6 really needs 10 tons of armor more. With only 160 armor point, you had to strike fast and really hard, without running hot too fast banghead.gif

But what a beast ! inlove.gif

Ok i finished the Warhammer IIC here two Pics of it with the little m113gunner to show the size wink_o.gif

WarhammerIIC2.jpg

WarhammerIIC1.jpg

I don't know man, but the center torso would look better less wide, the legs a little bigger, at least 50% bigger, it just looks comical, a big torso, small legs... I remember looking at a good picture in a sourcebook (Rolling Thunder I want to say, but could be another) showed the arms elevated a bit, made it more "dynamic" looking. The missile launcher on the right shoulder is debatable, given the two pictures shown, but I'm sure you can find alot more reference shots on the web. Or if someone has a scanner that can scan the various small amount of illos in the various sourcebooks.

Looking good, I agree though, the torso is too wide. Any new news? icon_rolleyes.gif

i have now 3 finished Models - the Hellcat (my first Mech) , Shadowcat , Timberwolf and Marauder IIC but i still need help of someone who knows who to animate them help.gif

looks good.

um i read the guys from the c&c tiberium sun mod had a working jugnaught mech. from what i remember the legs were assigned as a person the top half as a vehicle to get it to work..

probably couldnt hurt to find out off of them if they can offer some help or advice smile_o.gif

Guest The Cobra
i have now 3 finished Models - the Hellcat (my first Mech) , Shadowcat , Timberwolf and Marauder IIC

Hellcat=1

Shadowcat=1

Timberwolf=1

Marauder IIC=1

1+1+1+1=4

What??

wink_o.gif

BTW; J/K. Tired?