Sign in to follow this  
MozMan

FEKKIN RED 'AMMER

i clicked on it, and it seems i can download it for free ?? except i dont wanna do it coz placebo says u need to pay for it ?? confused.gif

You can download it for free. To install it, you need to pay.

ARGH why god why...oh well i'll get over it......

yup im over it smile.gif

as im 14 i hav no money...... sad.gif but oh well i'll get over it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MozMan @ Jan. 17 2002,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">as im 14 i hav no money...... sad.gif but oh well i'll get over it<span id='postcolor'>

Can't you mow some lawns or shovel some snow or do some other similar service for your parents and/or neighbors? If I recall correctly that is how I managed to get money when I was 14.

I had a paper round/route from being 13 smile.gif

Red Hammer is not as good as the original campaign, anyway.

There's no real story and they didn't dare go all the way with the fact that you play a Guba-troopa. Swapping sides in the middle of the game is rather lame.

It would be waaay cooler if you where this communist-fanatic and all your orders where overpasted with propaganda about the western evils!

In the end when Guba dies, you would make a suicide attack on a civilian town, out of pure bitterness and dispair.

I guess we're all entitled to our opinions smile.gif Personally I thought it was very good, ecellent missions, good plot/storyline, nice twist smile.gif

in my opinion the red hammer campaigns really suck! all they are is a buch of missions where a group of 6 very stupid soldiers who couldnt kill a civilian w/ that kowlice vs 4 waves of armored and mechanized units. totally unfair sad.gif but if you wana buy the gold upgrade for the stradegy guide and for back up of the new vehicle and weapon upgrades than yes its worth the purchase. i just wish they made it where you could in fact win the war on everon with the commies

i think i'll wait to my campaigns done before i even think about it, is there a D-Day mission confused.gif i saw a screenshot that looked like one from it confused.gif

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/flashpoint/

What were your thoughts on Red Hammer?

Total votes: 651

Answer               Votes      Percentage

I totally loved it!    239        36.7%

It was cool           224         34.4%

It was OK             112         17.2%

It sucked!             76          11.7%

mad.gif Hey did you play threw the whole thing? You make it seem as if the whole campaing is made up like the first few levels. PPL say it has a bad story line 5$ says that you didnt play threw the whole damed thing! So how would you know! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW TO PAY FOR THE RED HAMMER LICENCE AND INSTALL THE GAME:

Note: You need to download this file successfully before you will be asked for payment.

Step 1

Once you have downloaded the file in full, double-click the "RedHammerENG.exe" file.

Step 2

The splash screen will tell you that you need to buy the licence to play the Red Hammer campaign. Click "Next >"

You will now see two options on screen:"Download Now! Please connect to the Internet" and "Contact the helpdesk"

To pay online, select "Download now!" and click "Next >".

Step 3

- Online Payment

If you are not already connected to the Internet you will need to do so now by connecting to your Internet Service Provider as normal.

Once you are connected, click on the "Finish" button.

If there is a problem with your Internet connection, click on "< Back" and retry.

If you cannot connect normally, check that your hardware and Internet service is working properly.

You will now be connected to the secure website where you can pay for the licence. (On slower modems this website may take some time to load in your browser window.)<span id='postcolor'>

That's copied from http://www.codemasters.com/flashpoint/gold/stepbystep.htm.

What can I say.Red Hammer is made very well,and I enjoyed playing it,BUT!

It's a joke.Something that was meant to be another side of the coin just turned out to be another sucking up to americans.

Just like in the original campaign russians are the bad guys here.I mean enough is enough,we saw one side,now it's time to see the other.

Anyway for everyone who's interested to see the same conflict from the other side,look out for our campaign RETALIATION(I know alot of people are familiar with it already).It's going to be TRULY campaign where you play on the russian side,unlike Red Hammer.

The campaign is currently being developed by www.flashpoint.ru team.

The website is-RETALIATION

If you have any questions about the project,feel free to contact me through ICQ.

I'm still on the russians side. I'm in that mission after the misson where i had to get a repairtruck and kill some tanks on my own and my stupid AI driver. I don't know what the next mission is, because after the cut-scene it went back to windows sad.gif . I will try tonight, and hope he saved it so i don't have to play that tankmission all over again. Can anybody tell me when i will flip sides? Or how far i am with the RED_HAMMER campaign. So far i liked it, as i am playing it on vet-mode. Very difficult it is. confused.gif