Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

G4tv E3 coverage starts tonight.

Is their a site that I don't have to register to listen to? What did you say Placebo ? Tell us.... rock.gif

Couple of quickies to save you guys a little time, we haven't seen G4 or Gamespot, of course we'd love to meet with them, point them in the direction of our meeting room (6941 Kentia Hall) and we'll do some talking smile_o.gif

One person we had the pleasure of meeting was Captain Maverick of Gameshout.com, I think we left an impression on each other for differing reasons  wink_o.gif There should be something on their internet radio so listen out for that smile_o.gif

show your legs. tounge_o.gif

in all seriousness, gameshout.com was there when I stopped by BIS booth second time, followed by PC Gamer from Sweden.(no denoir wasn't there.)

p.s. i'm guessing paul showed his legs to Capt. Maverick? tounge_o.gif

yey, gotta get the next PC-Gamer then. ^^

But the question remains, will we see moving images from "ofp2" at all? PCG sweden probably only took some still images or received some press kit from bohemia.

The guys from pcg sweden already said there will be an article in the next issue about it, but last time I looked paper mags can't show trailers...

I wanna see the stuff moving  sad_o.gif