Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Armored Personal Carrier

I couldn't wait to make my Comanche finished , so i started a new Addon , it is an APC. It looks close to an M113 but it isn't ;) it is free invented. But without laser gun or something unrealistic wink_o.gif

Looks abit like the british one, right now.

STGN

And i though myone dosn't exict biggrin_o.gif well but my still looks different to it ;)

What do you call that vehicle?Is it just plain old "APC"?But it looks nice though.When do you think it will have abit more detail on it.And what does the interior look like.

It will be an APC from the Bundeswehr so it will become an animal name like all other Vehicles biggrin_o.gif maybe i call it Tiger or an other wildcat biggrin_o.gif

i started with an ship now :P PT109

From someone who has too many projects, please take this advice: don't start too many projects before finishing your first. You will only create a pile of work which will never be finished. smile_o.gif

Of course, if you are just making these models for the hell of it, then carry on and ignore me. tounge_o.gif

uo0008.jpg

OK thats the first picture of the inside , it isn't finished yet , but this woult it looks like ;) there is place for 8 Soldiers , one gunner and the driver ;)

Cheetah? that is the FLAK Tank form the BW ;) but sounds nice ;)

lol noo i want that it looks more after war inside *g* like emergency light ;) biggrin_o.gif