Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

British Vehicles

Keller ...... can you hear a ticking sound coming from under your chair ?

blues.gif

Dear Orson... do you know what brown+nosing means? blues.gif

Do you know what mod Orson is also a part of?

Shhhhh  blues.gif     Its a secret .

And I know some other words that go together but are completely unrelated to anyone or anything on these forums .

Knob + head

This threads dead

Go here instead ..

PUKF thread

HipHop styleee .

PR for meee  biggrin_o.gif

hes a poet..... tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The UKF are a bit slow

Now thats just not very nice

I do hope that you will get a warning from one of the moderators - that will teach you some manners.

to be honest keller.... 99% of the forum would agree that you need to learn some manners... i've just explained a few home truths to you, thats all.

Why would I want show you how to be quicker? And when did I call YOUR or the UKF addons "humble"? rock.gif  Interesting... you might want to start reading other people's post before posting your reply. Now, concerning "your patience" or whatever... bro, you know, that tells me a lot about who you really are.   biggrin_o.gif

BTW - this in an OFP forum, right? So I can discuss any OFP related subject here, right? If I would want to say that you addons are botches (while they are NOT and I like them very much), I could do that - it's not a personal offence.

But what makes you think that your posts like the one I quote above are allowed here? I do hope that you will get a warning from one of the moderators - that will teach you some manners.

I tell you what keller

how about a nice cup of STFU

Seeing as the sum total of your spectacular addon releases to date have failed to reach my attention I will assume you know dick all about what is fast and what is slow in terms to addon releases.

Clearly you are another one of the minority morons in the OFP comunity who is full of hot air and little else. Perhaps given all the hot air you are so keen on exhuming a career move for you should be balloon filling??

In short we dont need or want your "opinion" the word Detritus comes to mind.

\

Do you pronounce that ... dee-TRY-tus    

\

or do you say      DE-tri-tus  ?

(lmao btw)

ehh ok I allmost dont even want to start this post! tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

BUUT

First off I do like the UK addons, and since I like to fly I like the Lynx and especially the GR-1 tornado the best, GR-4 is nice aswell but doesnt have afterburner ehhh haha Reheat!

Anyway Ive been looking at the UKF site, and I saw the very nice looking HMG but when you look at the picture the barrel has a bloody great hole in it while the rounds in the belt in the background as very small, could it be that maybee the rounds are a bit to small for 12,7mm? or well .50 call ?

Great stuff guys cannot wait for the new landy's!

Jolly good old chaps!

blues.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

UNITS

------

Philcommando SAS

UKFP DPM pack

AIR

----

Colorchanger RAF Tornado.

Malvinas mod Euro Puma

Falklands Linx

Falklands Harrier

VEHICLES & ARMOUR

------------------

UKFP Land Rovers pack

DKM UK Pack

OTHER

------

RKSL Studio UK camo net pack

There is a SA80 pack about, that I think is imported, but is not bad and have a good bunch of variants, however, I'm stiking to UKFP ones.

There is also an imported FN Fal pack by Kaval ( Whatever happaned to him?), one that I really like, and it have some version that could be used for a pre-SA80 British loadout, as a SLR.

There is allso the Malvinas mod demo if you are going to use the mod on its own, because the UK is on East and the Argies on West, not bad BTW, but there is no missions included, more of a reason to download, so people can make some missions, lol.

Regards.

@CERO.

I certainly don't what to start any argument, I would just like to know the status of the UKF armor pack. I know it had been put on hold, and the UKF web site, to my understanding is not current or up to date. Is there any progress on it now?

Warrior @ 99.999% - We're basically running it through final trials and updating the config.

Challenger 2 @ 10% - Project started after a long downtime, model 100% but textures still being done and still the configs and scripts to think about etc

CVRT Pack @ 70% - Exterior modeling done, interiro yet to come. Textures are progressing nicely and configs working... basically just getting the last stuff done

hope that helps smile_o.gif

I've heared you're on about doing a weapon pack too. SIT REP OVER. please thumbs-up.gif