Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Is BIS gonna fix this BUG

When you disembark from pbr boat you get 20/30 meters away from boat and when you tell the AI soldiers to mount the boat they can't mount.

I would to know if there is a patch coming to fix these problem?

yes this does cause quite a lot of problems, i can't play any missions that include mounting boats with my ai soldiers at all.

i just spent Ëhour gametime trying to get my ai:s to mount a boat, at 4x time of course but they just repeat "can't get there" no matter how i turned or twisted the boat..

shift + - + endmission..... =\

there appears to be a bug involving ai getting in boats in version 1.4, other people have reported it too

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ Jan. 14 2002,20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When you disembark from pbr boat you get 20/30 meters away from boat and when you tell the AI soldiers to mount the boat they can't mount.

I would to know if there is a patch coming to fix these problem?<span id='postcolor'>

No, there is no patch for this problem yet, but we are working on a fix and it should be available in next patch.